Page 21 of 70 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: What's---The name of my journal page 21

Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    ours already has the roof, figured we'd keep it and mount some stained glass skylights into it instead of the lattice work. I love the lanai look, but the logistic don't pan out when everything out here stings or bites.
    Oh, gotcha. I saw the coolest thing at a homebuilder's convention; it was bug screens that raised up (rolling up like old blinds) and at the press of a button, they buzzed back down making it bug-tight. Awesome. Expensive. But Awesome.
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Saoirse is online now Senior Member
    naiad- us too. i wouldn't want stained glass on the top- too breakable. i'd prefer shade so it didn't get so stinking hot. OTOH, if we could have the level of shade adjustable, we'd be able to use it during more seasons. maybe have fogged glass over the top (not actual glass though) to diffuse the light during chillier months, and we could grow grape vines underneath the glass during the warmer months to provide shade.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Ahhh... the back porch...

I NEED more shade... desperately.
    Ours faces west and the afternoon sun here in FL SCORCHES it.
    And heats up that side of the house a bit from baking the wall on that side.

My plan... extend it an additional 8ft so that it is 16 wide, and add a pergola type structure to support Bougainvillea.
    This will be nice in winter as it will shed and allow the sun to warm things up.
    Also... I NEED one of these...
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Saoirse is online now Senior Member
    ahhh that looks so lovely. i can imagine cuddling at dusk (must be screened in though) while the kids run around the yard.

Why do I comment when someone asks a question on here? It's like a chosen few are the honorary question answerers and all others should shut up and take notes. "Disregard all things in TPB, this thing I did worked for me..."

Quote Originally Posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    Why do I comment when someone asks a question on here? It's like a chosen few are the honorary question answerers and all others should shut up and take notes. "Disregard all things in TPB, this thing I did worked for me..."
    lolz... true.

I think every time Fierce answers anything these days she says "Coconut oil".
    Then again... I haven't seen anyone actually acknowledge that she even posts in quite sometime... except that I told her off for acting like she has somehow cured " some MS symptoms" recently in a thread for people with actual Multiple Sclerosis! ... and she posted in my thread and she got an obligatory "GFYS".

I stay out of 'Nutrition'
    Half say "eat more food/more fat" the other half say "eat more carbs" ...I eat 5lbs of potatoes a day!

Whatever! to all of it.

You want a chuckle... visit the newest couple of pages of the gay thread... MiT had some weirdness to share... and then called us judgmental for not really saying ANYTHING at all.

Always fun to be had at MADhouse.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Hey I was just saying cut the carbs down to a lady, last time it was workout routines that I was wrong on...my bad, just following what the book says that started this forum that we're all on. MiT has some views all right. Can I go to the gay thread? Will they let me in?

Hey I was just saying cut the carbs down to a lady, last time it was workout routines that I was wrong on...my bad, just following what the book says that started this forum that we're all on. MiT has some views all right. Can I go to the gay thread? Will they let me in?
    Yes... we "funny folks" are very accepting of others...
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Oh OK. I guess like gay bars being the coolest ones to go to, so I've heard. I always felt like I would be embarrassed to walk in, like there should be a sign on the door saying "No straights allowed" or that everyone would stop and look at me disapprovingly.

Oh OK. I guess like gay bars being the coolest ones to go to, so I've heard. I always felt like I would be embarrassed to walk in, like there should be a sign on the door saying "No straights allowed" or that everyone would stop and look at me disapprovingly.
    No silly...

Although I really cannot recommend reading the whole thing... some people were a bit ugly at some points along the way.
    I just found MiT's last additions hilarious... they aren't even really about sexuality... just weird personal stuff.
    And then when a few of us kind of gave him the TMI signal... he said we were being judgmental.
    I dunno, maybe he just packed his pipe too tight and wasn't getting a good draw or something so he was in a mood?
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Page 21 of 70 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast