Page 2 of 70 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: What's---The name of my journal page 2

Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Nothing?

Chances are it wont be remembered anyway. Outside of a few folks (Einstein, Edison etc) most of the world does their thing and disappears. I guess, I want my legacy to be the small good deeds - the held door, the smile, etc - the little things that make someone's life better (or at least does not make it worse). Life is often a death of 1000 cuts, if I can apply a bandaid or two then I will die happy even if no one gives a f*ck.
    *Squints suspiciously*

You ain't one o' them... nice people... are ya?

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnegans Wake View Post
    *Squints suspiciously*

You ain't one o' them... nice people... are ya?
    Yes, sadly irl I am disgustingly pleasant and polite. Well, at least to people who I don't know. If I know you I am a cynical, foul-mouthed ahole, you know, pretty much like I am here at MDA.

Canio, I didn't say it had to be monumental so I think yours is good; I want all of mine to be anonymous anyway.

Yes, sadly irl I am disgustingly pleasant and polite. Well, at least to people who I don't know. If I know you I am a cynical, foul-mouthed ahole, you know, pretty much like I am here at MDA.
    So says the Santa Claus guy.

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    So says the Santa Claus guy.
    Santa is totally a cynical, foul-mouthed ahole. He just has a good publicist.

Quote Originally Posted by Finnegans Wake View Post
    This is the worst PB journal ever! WTF is wrong with you! You're breaking all the conventions! Why are you doing this to us!
    I guess I could have started a thread called "Help! Testicles not responding!"

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Huh, good to know I'm not the only person like that I just had someone say "I worry about you" the other day. I was thiiiiis close to saying- that means you're getting to know me.
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

When people get to know me I get the Forrest Gump, "You stupid or something, boy?"

Quote Originally Posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    I guess I could have started a thread called "Help! Testicles not responding!"
    LOMFL... I didn't know what you were talking about until, BAM!, there it was in the list of threads.

Sorry, if there's a problem with my oysters, none of youse is gonna know about it.

Maybe I should start a fake thread, like Help! My penis keeps leaking greenish pus with clotted bits of blood in it... Do I need more iodine?
    Last edited by Finnegans Wake; 05-11-2012 at 01:09 PM.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Yeah, that's a bit personal. My brother likes to send emails with the subject line like "Does this look infected?"

Page 2 of 70 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast