Page 15 of 70 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast

Thread: What's---The name of my journal page 15

Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post

That's it. I'm stopping on the way home and get a Sinatra CD.
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Here's the edited for time version on my weekend. The big kids left Sat. morning for DisneyWorld. They're having a boatload of fun, by the way. Saturday was our relaxing day with just #3, I cut grass all day then we went to the big city for dinner and shopping. We went to this "Earth Fare" grocery store that has all manners of primal/all-natural/tofucrap food, I didn't get much of anything (because all the prices seemed to be geared towards someone who doesn't mind getting their anal sanctuary bombarded by $5 per half gallon of milk, yes cow milk) , some cashew butter (really plain though) and goat cheese. I wanted to try goat milk, but at $5 A QUART I'll buy a freaking goat, word up and thank you very much. I did buy freshly cored pineapple, strangely for the same price as a whole pineapple I'd have to slice and dice. Sooo, $3.29 for a pineapple I'd have to work for, or $3.29 for an open and eat kind...hmm...I'll ponder this...
    Then on Sunday we went to the family creek lot for holiday weekend festivities. Swimming, boating, BBQ chicken & steamed vegetables, about 2 dozen cookies and brownies, ya know, good ole fun. Well, all the fun that could be had while ignoring my dad. Then the wife left yesterday morning for her trip so me and 3 went to my in-laws river lot for holiday weekend festivities. Swimming, jumping off the boat dock, shrimp gumbo, grilled pork loin, 1 little piece of smores cake. Then I dropped 3 off at my aunt's and I went home to enjoy my freedom and solitude. It got pretty boring, it got so boring I watched basketball, that's bored for me folks. Hopefully, tonight after I do some household chores and grill those 2 big steaks that are marinating as we speak/type, I'll be in a better mood.

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    I guess it's me and you lefty. You down with OPP? Yeah, you know me.
    LMAO. Glad I am not the only one who remembers that song.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    LMAO. Glad I am not the only one who remembers that song.
    I listen to the 90's station on XM radio a lot, if you haven't noticed. Plus, just being a child of the 90's all that good rap music is with me, back when they were just about hoes and weed instead of bling bling, killing fools, and degrading women yo.

Something I learned recently about this EMF song, well, their only song right? The sound over of "OHHHH!!!" is Andrew Dice Clay, if you remember how he always screamed that after a punch line. "You know Mother Goose? I faqued her! OHHH!"

You're Welcome.

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Hmm child of the '90's, eh? That means you are not as old as you pretend to be (or I originally thought you were?). But I suppose child could also mean teens... sigh, at least I am not the youngest forum member. If he's f'real.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    90's teen here... Born in 79.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Lol- I think "child of" usually means "remembers" not "born in." It better- because I refuse to be a child of the 80s! I think you're still one of the youngsters
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    Hmm child of the '90's, eh? That means you are not as old as you pretend to be (or I originally thought you were?). But I suppose child could also mean teens... sigh, at least I am not the youngest forum member. If he's f'real.
    I'm 30, yo, so late 80's on up is my domain. I remember when the super cool kids in elementary school had the UNEDITED version of the big NWA album on cassette. Talk about a language lesson. I was hanging out at the skating rink with a plaid shirt and suspenders with gel spiked hair while trying my best to skate/dance to "Hangin tough" by NKOTB. My sister still has a poster, might be worth something on ebay? I was on in 7th or 8th grade when the grunge movement started I guess, I liked the music but couldn't bring myself to dress like them. I was more of a preppy youngun. But Nirvana, Pearl Jam, even Green Day is still high on my list of favorites. I get the late 80's and early-mid 90's confused, they all seem to blend together until there's an obvious line in my mind around '97 or '98 when I started driving and da ladies starting interfering with my musical tastes.

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    I was born in '88 so my earliest memories are mid-90's so I consider myself a 90's child, though I guess that makes me a 00's teen.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Page 15 of 70 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast