Page 11 of 70 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: What's---The name of my journal page 11

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    You can leave you hat on, Caveman. You can leave your hat on.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    You can leave you hat on, Caveman. You can leave your hat on.
    F'rserious....
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    My litttle dude has those bluer than blue eyes too - definitely trouble!

MIT and Harvard in battle to create life-changing product: Non-stick ketchup bottles | Technology News Blog - Yahoo! News

Whew, now that's a problem worth tackling. I'm sure it's safe, the FDA approves it.
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    MIT and Harvard in battle to create life-changing product: Non-stick ketchup bottles | Technology News Blog - Yahoo! News

Whew, now that's a problem worth tackling. I'm sure it's safe, the FDA approves it.
    Holy hell... there isn't a more pressing world issue to solve than ketchup bottles...
    I thought those MIT folks were supposed to be smart and shit. /facepalm
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    Holy hell... there isn't a more pressing world issue to solve than ketchup bottles...
    I thought those MIT folks were supposed to be smart and shit. /facepalm
    Smart =/= clever/sensible. But it's good that they're changing lives and all.
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    In other MIT news: Civil engineers discovered that harder road surfaces make your car get better gas mileage, meaning concrete is technically better for your gas mileage than asphalt.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

I thought American Idol ending earlier this week, oh well, it ended last night with the expected result. Tween girls rule this country...if they could vote on political elections (and not just on AI, movies, songs,etc), they would rule D.C. Which would be a vast improvement in the immature political name-calling we have now, but let's think about that one for a moment. "AS IF" and "WHATEVER" would end arguments in the House and Senate. There wouldn't be D's and R's, there would be Team Jacob and Team Edward political parties (would their policies change from vampireish and werewolfish?) Maybe the Democratic Party would get some attractive women (are all attractive ladies conservative?). Just thoughts and pondering people, don't judge me unless it's favorable, then by all means, judge.
    In other news, I started the 200 squat challenge last night...my benchmark number was a paltry 42 (I just got home from working out folks so I was tired, I've got more excuses if you need them, LMK). Anyone want to do dis thang wit me?
    two hundred squats

If you don't want to be dumber today, I'll save you from watching the video and go ahead and tell you that if Wells Fargo accidentally puts $69,300 in your banking account that previously had $30-$40 in it, they're going to find their mistake and want it back. So don't go on vacation, buy a car, pay off your friends debts, and buy a $600 golden retriever. I mean frserious, a golden retriever? $600? Are you kidding me?
    Exclusive: Money Mistake Results In Felony Charges For One Man - Yahoo! News

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    I keep trying to explain to Boyfriend that just because the VA fucks up and overpays him doesn't mean he should spend the money, because ultimately they do dock his monthly living payments in order to get paid back! They are asswipes, but there would be a lot less stress for him if he didn't spend it
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Page 11 of 70 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast