Thread: Hello Fellow Friends of Grok! page

nikatoah is offline Junior Member

Hello Fellow Friends of Grok!

Primal Fuel
    My name is Nicole and while I'm new to the forum, I've been reading the Apple since I changed my wicked ways almost a year ago. I have been living Paleo since June of last year and have never felt better! Like many of the folks in the forum, I was having some low level health issues that I just chalked up to aging or dismissed as a "normal" type of not feeling good; for example, weekly migraines, brain fog, dog-tiredness, and memory stuff, like forgetting my destination while driving--yikes! But like I said, I thought this was normal! By some twist of fate I got hold of a book called "Primal Body Primal Mind" by Nora Gedgoudas ( I owe this woman my well-being!) and delved right in to this new (or old) way of eating. It was seriously a revelation! On this primal journey I discovered the Daily Apple (addicted!) and a host of other supportive, enlightening websites and teachers along the way. I hope to share my enthusiasm with like-minded folks and learn more from all of you. See you in the Forum.
    Last edited by nikatoah; 07-17-2013 at 09:47 AM.

Hedonist2 is offline Senior Member
    Welcome. Glad primal is going well for you.
    Ancestral Health Info - My blog about Primal and the general ancestral health movement. Site just remodeled using HTML5/CSS3 instead of Wordpress.