Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Primals in Seattle??? page 3

Mark Sisson is offline Administrator

Primal Fuel

That would be great, erstad17! Just make sure to get everyone's permission so it can be published on the site.

I have two boys, 10 & 3, they would love to eat and play the Primal way!

Sure, we can get pics and videos. That'd be awesome Mark, if we could let other Seattleites know!

BTW, King County folks, I found this while looking for good meat and veggie options around here: http://www.pugetsoundfresh.org/

erstad17 is offline Junior Member

Alright folks, I opened an email account for people to get a hold of me regarding our meetup. Let's start getting ideas down regarding dates available, food to bring,location, etc. Lets be like Grok and get primal!

Email me at: grokinseattle@yahoo.com

Jose (erstad17)

sofiawahaj Guest

Hey guys - just got back from camping in Mt Rainier! So fun, but my hips are sore (from carrying my kids in the pack)! So yes, I have kids. Two daughters = 1.5 yo and 3.5 yo.

Okay, let's do this! How about Saturday Aug 22nd? I know it's a bit in advance, but that way we are more likey to get more people to come and I am pretty booked up until then anyways. I am super excited about this! I can "keep notes" and maybe type up something about our events/discussions/food so we can journal our primal party! And Jose (erstad17) can take pics/videos.

Now we need to figure out WHERE? Sassa, where are you exactly? You mentioned South/East King County, but where? I think maybe some park in Seattle with table and grills and open space to run around and throw a frisbee. Hmm...any ideas?

You carried two kids??? I was dying when I had to carry one going up Snowqualmie Falls!

I agree that it should be in mid-late August. I'm with you on your park idea, we can rent out a bench to secure our spot. Email me at the grokinseattle address and I can forward you information as it comes in.

JaisonNaiker Guest

Hey Guys,

I'm a strength coach in Seattle, just found the site and thought I'd post up. I'd be totally interested in meeting a bunch of other Seattleites interested in the same type of training that I take my clients through!

BTW, great site Mark!

Jaison Naiker

http://seattlestrengthcoach.com

Hey Jason! Just email your thoughts date, location, time, food.

barrynapier Guest

I'm in! I'm in the Greater Seattle area - my guess is a number of people from my CrossFit gym would be interested too! www.crossfitseattle.com has a good number of Paleo people that need to become Primal!

Anyways, I'm in for mid/late August!

barrynapier Guest

As far as where - why not Golden Gardens - the beach is awesome, we can have some beach sprint races grill, sun it up, etc...

google link here:

http://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-8...83751220190280

Hey Barry, thanks for checking out the thread. The park looks great. Sofia is keeping notes for the thread so I'll forward this to her. Find out how many people would be interested from Crossfit and let me know so we can start getting a head count and the type of food that would be brought. Thanks again.

grokinseattle@yahoo.com

jose

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast