Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Less of Me...More of Him (actually it needs to be a lot less of me) page 3

tn_momma is offline Junior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Blah. I don't think I'm actually hungry but i want to eat...

today i played in the sprinkler with the kiddo. definitely fun. and got me winded.

fell off the primal wagon about a week ago mostly due to lack of money and having to eat what was already in the pantry (aka processed crap) and so yeah gained ALL the weight I lost back as well as a little more. I am so NOT happy. BUT I did get the hubs on board with going Primal with me which will save money since we won't be making 3 different meals every night. I will take the kiddo slightly primal but she is SO picky and really we choose the battles and since she is health and active I am not going to push it too much.

I also noticed that eat SAD/CW omg the fibro symtoms flared up, my BP was higher and I was just not as happy a person. I am I so bloated and and so many other things. So we are going grocery shopping in the next few days (i gotta make a list) and it will be happy primal trails for me.

Well, get back on the wagon. We cleaned our pantry out and donated the SAD food.
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

we are going just that. And to get back on the wagon I had yummy chicken for breakfast and just put a pot roast in the crockpot for dinner (my first time making a pot roast).

self control - yeah I have NONE!!! I have good intentions. I am depressed. blah. going to prep some primal/healthy snacks. if they are prepped i will eat them...ok moving on. I can do this. I have to do this. My body needs to be primal, it likes it. I need to get my head out of the sand and do this. God has great things in store for me and I need to be health to accomplish them.

donlumber is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    Yeah, we don't buy grass-fed things, that's our only departure from primal.
    As a fellow Christian, I must advise you to keep a thick skin around here. A lot of folks are pretty crude and/or down right hateful, so enter into some of these threads carefully. One that almost made me quit this site was an evolution thread, so if you get riled easily, beware.

I'll subscribe to your journal for the motivational kicks in the rear you need and/or deserve.
    Good luck!
    You're eating a *PALEO* diet and you got riled about an evolution thread? *giggle* I might have to call that irony.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123