Thread: Egg & Fish Allergy - Recipe Ideas page

mikikkin is offline Junior Member

Egg & Fish Allergy - Recipe Ideas

Primal Fuel
    We are just preparing to start out doing this primal thing and I am trying to set us up with lots of recipes so we have no excuse to resort to anything grainy or sugary!

My two little boys are severely allergic to eggs, fish and shellfish (they are also allergic to gluten, soy, dairy but we shouldn't be eating those anyway!).

I am really struggling to come up with breakfast ideas! Can anyone help out with some super fast and easy breakfast ideas (the children turn into little wild beasts unless I feed them immediately after waking up so it needs to be prepared quickly or the night before).

All I can think of is bacon (We are saving sausages for snacks!) My brain not functioning well right now I think the grain and sugar has broken it! I just can't think of anything myself!

I know this has probably been covered multiple times in the forums but I did a quick search and didn't have much luck. I would REALLY appreciate any ideas!

Thank you!!

Metric is offline Senior Member
    Good heaps of pan fried veggies (peppers, onions, garlic, zucchini, etc) and flank steak. Really, breakfast can be anything you want it to be. Whatever you would give them for any other meal could also work for breakfast. How about leftovers from the night before?? Talk about quick

Bartholomew23 is offline Junior Member
    Fish and egg create allergy for some peoples .
    It is harmful for those persons and if we use it through a proper way it is good and best impact on our health .
    I like this recipe and appreciate it . This is unique information and share with my friends who face this type of allergy and i hope they get more benefits .
    Bartholomew23

jammies is offline Senior Member
    Chicken vegetable soup, sweet potatoes stewed in coconut milk milk with cinnamon and nutmeg, thin cut pork chops with hash browns, paleo granola with whole milk, coconut sticky rice, american fries, sweet potatoes with sausage, sliced fruit with macadamia nut butter. Before I gave up nuts i used to make this for breakfast - it was great and very kid friendly:

1. Meat and liquid from 2 fresh, young coconuts
    2. 2-3 handfuls of soaked almonds
    3. 2 apples, cut into pieces
    4. 5 figs
    5. cinnamon and/or nutmeg to taste

Blend together until the consistency of oatmeal. It keeps in the fridge for at least a week.

You could try it with half macadamia nuts, half almonds. Or add a little coconut milk to it. If warm, butter would be good in it.
    Using low lectin/nightshade free primal to control autoimmune arthritis. (And lost 50 lbs along the way )

http://www.krispin.com/lectin.html

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!