Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help! 2-serving dessert recipe needed! page 2

magicmerl is offline Senior Member

paleo-bunny is offline Senior Member
    This sounds interesting, if you could adapt the ice-cream recipe to use coconut milk/cream with gelatin in place of the milk and cream (though that might just be coconut overload):

BBC - Food - Recipes : Lemon grass ice cream with pineapple salsa and coconut macaroons

Alternatively, the salsa and macaroons might work well with the banana ice cream recipe suggested by magicmerl above.
    Last edited by paleo-bunny; 05-10-2012 at 08:48 AM. Reason: typo
    F 5 ft 3. HW: 196 lbs. Primal SW (May 2011): 182 lbs (42% BF)... W June '12: 160 lbs (29% BF) (UK size 12, US size 8). GW: ~24% BF - have ditched the scales til I fit into a pair of UK size 10 bootcut jeans. Currently aligning towards 'The Perfect Health Diet' having swapped some fat for potatoes.

sakura_girl is offline Senior Member
    lol! Thank you for the ideas. I will try to make some ice cream next time with coconut milk. Is there a way to do it without an ice cream maker?

I like the avocado pudding ideas also. I've done the chocolate before and it's good, but I want to avoid anything cacao-related until I finish this cut xD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12