Keeping The Eye on the Prize, While Tightening Loose Screws
My older sis recommended I log what I eat, to see if I get any adverse effects; and I figured, I might as well log nutritional info, at the same time.
0.8mi walk, to Church.
10-15 minute of kneeling in the pew (rather decent core workout), praying rosary
2.5 mile walk to the gym
light stuff during open gym: tumbling/falling; little shadow boxing/footwork
1hr submission wrestling, with 20 minutes of rolling in up/down/out fashion (1 minute periods, one minute rest)
2.5 mile walk to the bus stop on the way home.
* one 8.95 oz pork loin chop
* one 8.45 oz pork loin chop
= 17.4oz --> 100.05g protein | 43.5g fat | 826.5 calories, w/ 391.5 of them from fat | 261mg of sodium | 348mg of cholesterol | 15.23g saturated fat.
* four pasture-raised eggs --> 20g fat | 4g saturated fat | 24g protein | 280mg sodium | 560mg cholesterol | 280 calories, 180 of them coming from fat.
* three leaves of romaine lettuce --> 3 calories
* three celery sticks --> 21 calories, 1.5 coming from fat | 102mg sodium | 4.5g carb | 1.5g fiber | 3g sugar | 1.5g protein |
* one 5.25oz onion, chopped, sauteed --> 15g carbohydrates (apparently, based on my conversion program of ounces to gram [clocked in at 148g] ) | 2.31g fiber | 64.75 calories, 2.31 of them coming from fat | 6.94g sugar | 6.2mg sodium |
* one sweet potato (guestimating 260g) --> 234 calories, 3.9 coming from fat | 53.3g carb | 16.9g sugar | 9.1g fiber | 5.2g protein | 93.6mg sodium
Body didn't react negatively, or anything.
Last edited by lssanjose; 05-08-2012 at 09:15 PM.
If you have a problem with what you read: 1. Get a dictionary 2. Don't read it 3. Grow up 4. After 3, go back to 1/ or 2. -- Dennis Blue. | "I don't care about your opinion, only your analysis"- Professor Calabrese. | "Life is more important than _______" - Drew | I eat animals that eat vegetables -- Matt Millen, former NFL Linebacker. | "This country is built on sugar & shit that comes in a box marinated in gluten - abc123