Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Rasputina Rocks Out page

Rasputina is offline Senior Member

Rasputina Rocks Out

Primal Fuel
    Starting a new journal. Left MDA a few months ago, mainly because of all of the insane, backbiting nonsense. I hope that foolishness is over.
    Started primal in 2010, and have seen amazing results, when I've been strict. My main problem was beer. Have fought the beer demon and am intent on keeping it chained in the basement with the cheese demon. I think it's okay to let them out sometimes to play, but only under strict supervision.

Have been growing my art and writing career.
    Have been working out like a champ.
    Have been art modeling, singing, and enjoying a happy marriage.
    Am looking forward to a brand new career next year.

Struggles I still have are:
    Anxiety
    Brain fog
    Tummy fat
    Tendonitis
    I hate people

I'm glad I have old pals, like Me2, to help!

Husband picked me up for lunch today, in his convertible, from work. It was a glorious break in the day! Had a lettuce-wrapped burger from Hardees. It was "meh," but, hey, I got to leave work and feel the wind in my hair for an hour!

Only had a an hour of sun today, but lawdy, it was awesome! Ate my smoked salom salad outside at work and read my book. I could make love to the sun, if I didn't know she'd just burn me in the end...

Something amazing happened today! My 60 year old neighbor, an ex-military Creole woman, gave ME Mother's Day flowers! I don't have children, but she said that we are her family, and since her own mother, badly burned in a fire, loves us so much for our care of her daughter, we deserved flowers. I just about bawled my eyes out! She is certainly our family, I should have bought [I]her[I]flowers!!! Family is more than genetics and race- it's about love.

In other news of the day, I didn't get to see my mom, as she's home taking care of my stepdad, who has cancer. I did get to see my grandmother and great-grandmother, though

I also got to attend Circus Club, where I ATTEMPTED to walk a tight rope, juggle, and unicycle. I did ride my bike, and my friend lent me his 4 year old daughter for the afternoon, so I could braid her hair and make amazing sidewalk chalk art!!

Oh, and my grandmother made me gluten-free gravy for my mashed potatoes and pork steak and blueberries and ice cream dessert.

A heavenly, delightful day!

My relative, who was morbidly obese most of her life, gets her lap-band removed soon. She's lost over 200lbs. in a year. she looks stunning and says she feels amazing, full of energy! I just hope she can maintain eating the smaller portions. I guess, calories do count, because she surely didn't change the type of foods she ate!

In other news, grrrrrr.... I saw my neighbor at the store and offered her a ride home. Unbeknownst to me, she had walked up there with a lady from her building (a surly woman I don't know) and she told this lady that she could ride back with me. I have a bike in the back seat of my car, so when this lady walked to my car with us, keys in hand (I was thinking her car was nearby), she saw the bike in the back of my car and stormed off, saying "I'll just walk, fine."

WTF??? I was so pissed at my neighbor for extending my offer to some lady I don't know, without asking me!! Especially since I have a bike in the backseat!! GRRR!!! I was so pissed!! It made ME look like a bitch! I gave my neighbor a ride home (an older lady, it's hot out), but let her know that I really did not appreciate that shit. AT ALL.

I feel like crying today. My heating pad broke this morning and I always have EXCRUCIATING cramps, like so bad that I moan in pain. My husband promptly bought me another one. In the meantime, I took a hot bath and loathed my stomach. The beer demon has been creeping back, and I've been binge drinking. I look like shit. I want a beer, but can't. Went to the store and my husband told me we weren't doing full-shopping (get paid tomorrow) and so no braunschweiger for me. He was getting two packs of lunchmeat for himself. I almost cried in the store.
    Luckily, I am now at home eating lovely braunschweiger and mustard

my day got much better. Husband and I took an hour walk on a nature trail, which helped my cramps. Ended up making my husband's favorite, Hungarian Chicken Paprikash for dinner.

I now have 3 male MDA members on my "ignore" list. I wish there was a way to make it so they don't have to see my threads or comments.
    Last edited by Rasputina; 06-03-2012 at 10:41 AM. Reason: typo

icz
    icz is offline Member
    Have you tried crampbark for cramps? You can find it at health food stores. When i had cramps like that, it was the only thing that helped.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by icz View Post
    Have you tried crampbark for cramps? You can find it at health food stores. When i had cramps like that, it was the only thing that helped.
    Whoa, have never heard of crampbark! I'll try to investigate this, thanks!

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast