Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Rasputina Rocks Out page 9

Rasputina is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Today, my co-workers told me that after I left yesterday, they had a dept. conversation about who I looked like. Apparently, I look like, Kirsten Dunst, Amy Adams, Zooey Daschenel, and Laura Linney. FALSE! I look like any ole slightly cute chick with red hair. It does beg the question though, why aren't I an actress, instead of a librarian? Oh, wait, I know, it's because I don't want to freak out about five pounds or pimples

Last night, I dyed my hair bright-ass blood red. I was a bit nervous about going into the office, but it was a hit! one of my co-workers showed everyone my paintings (my profile pic/avatar is one) from an online magazine I had been published in, and I was nervous they were going to think I was a freak- but they loved them!! My co-workers are rad- I expect to come in Monday to find a bunch of goth-punks standing at their desks, lol! Vive le Freaks!

I found out last night that my sister and her husband are losing their condo, it's in foreclosure. They have to be out in three weeks. She has a new baby and an autistic toddler, and is in financial trouble due to complications with her pregnancy, on top of post-partum depression. She can always go live with my grandparents, but she doesn't want charity. She was crying, deeply upset. I urged her to take help where she can- I wish I had money to save her. Ugh, god what a crappy day. I'm making some new paintings to sell, to help raise a bit of money to help her out.

Lukewarm taquitos are like highly anticipated sex, ending in an endurance session of fortitude: you're so hungry for it, but it's just bland, and it never ends, no climax, for you, anyway.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Lol!

me2
    me2 is offline Senior Member
    So sorry to hear about your sis, you are a sweetie for helping her out. I want to see your sweet hairs!
    Notebook of a Nutrition Nerd

‘THE FOOD YOU EAT CAN BE THE SAFEST AND MOST POWERFUL FORM OF MEDICINE OR THE SLOWEST RELEASING POISON' - Dr Ann Wigmore.

There's a problem with the saying, "If you know better, than do better," because every crazy mother-fucker thinks they "know better."

My sister was approved to rent a new place- it's bigger and she can afford it!! Hooray!! I did sell a new painting to benefit her, though .
    In other news, my new boss came by today to tell me I was rocking it, and that my productivity was flipping amazing! I attributed it to my standing desk I love my new job!!!!!

me2
    me2 is offline Senior Member
    Oh my goodness the future's so bright sister you need to don some 80s shades.
    Notebook of a Nutrition Nerd

‘THE FOOD YOU EAT CAN BE THE SAFEST AND MOST POWERFUL FORM OF MEDICINE OR THE SLOWEST RELEASING POISON' - Dr Ann Wigmore.

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasputina View Post
    My sister was approved to rent a new place- it's bigger and she can afford it!! Hooray!! I did sell a new painting to benefit her, though .
    In other news, my new boss came by today to tell me I was rocking it, and that my productivity was flipping amazing! I attributed it to my standing desk I love my new job!!!!!
    Re the sis - Woohoo!

Re the new job - Woohoohoohoo!!

Hubby went from despondent to happy when he did the job change a while back - likes his current job enough that he has already passed the decade mark and still sleeps well at night... good stuff (for both of you)!!

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast