Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Rasputina Rocks Out

Shop Now
    Today, my co-workers told me that after I left yesterday, they had a dept. conversation about who I looked like. Apparently, I look like, Kirsten Dunst, Amy Adams, Zooey Daschenel, and Laura Linney. FALSE! I look like any ole slightly cute chick with red hair. It does beg the question though, why aren't I an actress, instead of a librarian? Oh, wait, I know, it's because I don't want to freak out about five pounds or pimples

Last night, I dyed my hair bright-ass blood red. I was a bit nervous about going into the office, but it was a hit! one of my co-workers showed everyone my paintings (my profile pic/avatar is one) from an online magazine I had been published in, and I was nervous they were going to think I was a freak- but they loved them!! My co-workers are rad- I expect to come in Monday to find a bunch of goth-punks standing at their desks, lol! Vive le Freaks!

I found out last night that my sister and her husband are losing their condo, it's in foreclosure. They have to be out in three weeks. She has a new baby and an autistic toddler, and is in financial trouble due to complications with her pregnancy, on top of post-partum depression. She can always go live with my grandparents, but she doesn't want charity. She was crying, deeply upset. I urged her to take help where she can- I wish I had money to save her. Ugh, god what a crappy day. I'm making some new paintings to sell, to help raise a bit of money to help her out.

Lukewarm taquitos are like highly anticipated sex, ending in an endurance session of fortitude: you're so hungry for it, but it's just bland, and it never ends, no climax, for you, anyway.

Lol!

So sorry to hear about your sis, you are a sweetie for helping her out. I want to see your sweet hairs!
    Notebook of a Nutrition Nerd

‘THE FOOD YOU EAT CAN BE THE SAFEST AND MOST POWERFUL FORM OF MEDICINE OR THE SLOWEST RELEASING POISON' - Dr Ann Wigmore.

There's a problem with the saying, "If you know better, than do better," because every crazy mother-fucker thinks they "know better."

My sister was approved to rent a new place- it's bigger and she can afford it!! Hooray!! I did sell a new painting to benefit her, though .
    In other news, my new boss came by today to tell me I was rocking it, and that my productivity was flipping amazing! I attributed it to my standing desk I love my new job!!!!!

Oh my goodness the future's so bright sister you need to don some 80s shades.
    Notebook of a Nutrition Nerd

‘THE FOOD YOU EAT CAN BE THE SAFEST AND MOST POWERFUL FORM OF MEDICINE OR THE SLOWEST RELEASING POISON' - Dr Ann Wigmore.

Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasputina View Post
    My sister was approved to rent a new place- it's bigger and she can afford it!! Hooray!! I did sell a new painting to benefit her, though .
    In other news, my new boss came by today to tell me I was rocking it, and that my productivity was flipping amazing! I attributed it to my standing desk I love my new job!!!!!
    Re the sis - Woohoo!

Re the new job - Woohoohoohoo!!

Hubby went from despondent to happy when he did the job change a while back - likes his current job enough that he has already passed the decade mark and still sleeps well at night... good stuff (for both of you)!!