Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Rasputina Rocks Out page 2

Rasputina is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Update! Since walking an hour per day for over two weeks and actively aviding dairy, I've lost five pounds and am definitely feeling trimmer! It feels great to get back into regular exercise, and i'm going to add strength/resistance workouts this week. My mood has definitely improved! I'm going to start adding daily sprints, as well. My new Reebok RealFlex shoes are amazing!!
    I think that going back to clean Paleo and exercising daily has really been the spark I needed to feel invincible!!
    I also joined a new Paleo social networking site: paleopeeps.com. I hope to make some new friends

Working late, then knowing I have to wake up early the next day for work makes me unable to sleep. I have a folded laundry-henge pile in the living room, that has become a permanent fixture, same for dish-henge. I applied for a new job today, for Fall, but my summer job boss is worried if I get the position, I'll have to leave sooner, I wish they had a full-time position, permanent for me at my summer job.

I went to the Botanical Gardens with my husband and spent the whole time hunting for this strange purple cone flower that grows along the trail I regularly hike, but we didn't spot it. It is probably a weed. It is the ugliest fricken flower, so, of course it fascinates me. We saw the corpse-orchid today, it was not in full-stink-bloom mode. My salad at the cafe failed to come with the promised local bacon, instead it had dry chicken, with no warning. That really fouled my mood. First-World problems!

In other pointless news- my stomach doesn't digest bell peppers anymore. Greeeaaaat.
    Oh, and I'm becoming an Ood.

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasputina View Post
    Oh, and I'm becoming an Ood.
    Are you developing a squid face or telepathic powers? Hint, one of those would be cool
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Are you developing a squid face or telepathic powers? Hint, one of those would be cool
    Yeah, and I'm getting one of those corded glow-balls attached for Christmas.

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasputina View Post
    Yeah, and I'm getting one of those corded glow-balls attached for Christmas.
    Well, to each their own I guess. Will you be painting it with iodine?
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

I forgot my water bottle this morning, so I had to walk the trail drinking agua out of my travel coffee mug. Also, my new shorts were creeping up my crotch, and I'm sure with the mace bulge in my pocket, I looked pretty damned hot. I hesitate to use a fanny-pack to carry my shit, but, well- how the hell can I walk and carry my keys and mace and ID/debit card, without looking totally Quasimodo'd out?

I went to grab a sweet potato to prep for lunch, reached into the stash, only to pull out a white moldy-mush potato. DAMNIT ALL TO HELLO KITTY!! My salad was also mushy, so I ate a sad-ass turkey burger for lunch. I didn't even have sex today, as my husband is going to a local rock show, with our bona-fide South-African rockstar friend. I am probably just going to spend the night dying my hair blue-black (long, past my shoulders now), and watching some Ancient Aliens documentary.

In other news: I have decided that, for father's day, my dad, step-dad, and grandfather are all going to get German language immersion software. Yes, we are all dorks, and, yes, we shall all be sprechen ze deutsch.

sunshine* is offline Junior Member
    i love your style of writing, Rasputina!

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine* View Post
    i love your style of writing, Rasputina!
    Thank you, kindly, sunshine*!

Decided to buy my dad the Klingon Language leaning system. It's about time we understood each other. In other news: Laundry-Henge is now open for public tours in my living room. It's exact date of construction is still unclear, but some experts have speculated it was built as long as two-weeks ago. We could dismantle it, but we don't want to mess with something of such archeological importance.

I woke up to find a hardened lymph node in my arm pit. Shouldn't be particularly distressing, except I have a hardened lymph node in my neck that's been there for seven years. My doc told me not to worry about the lymph node in my neck, since it sometimes gets smaller.
    Anyway, I can't afford to get sick, literally, since I have no insurance. I took some echinacea and drank some orange juice (vile).
    I have a full-day of hanging with relatives, but I really just want to lay in bed and drink tea and 70s horror movies.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast