Thread: Made the Meatza!! page

dantonn9 is offline Senior Member

Made the Meatza!!

I know you guys already know this, but OMG it's AMAZING!!!!

I wasn't really missing the crust part of the pizza, but did miss pizza as a whole. I have made the cauliflower crust. It's ok. But Meatza?? YUUUUMMMMMM!
    Danni

Englishman in Oz is offline Senior Member
    I made meatza for the first time last week. I'll never eat regular pizza again. I used chicken mince for the base coz that's what I had at the time, and it was awesome. Best thing is, using chicken mince made it look like a regular pizza too. I served it to my teenage niece and nephew, and they had no idea it wasn't normal pizza until they took a bite. They loved it! Usually they leave the excess crust on the plate but this time they scoffed the whole lot. I topped it with tomato paste, herbs, red onion, asparagus, bacon and a bit of mozzarella.

I loved it so much I made it again the next day using some beef mince from the local grass-fed butcher. Gotta say, both were amazing but if yu haven't tried it with a chicken base, then give it a shot.

trekfan is offline Senior Member
    Meatza is amazing. It's been awhile since I made it but I might just have to try my hand at it this week. It's better on the second day, assuming it lasts that long which sometimes it doesn't...because it's just THAT good.
    Went Primal July 25th, 2011.

Current Age: 25

Total Loss: 126 lbs

Starting Stats: Weighed 266 lbs, Body Fat 37.6% (100 lbs), BMI 40.9

Current Stats: Weight 140 lbs, Body Fat 15.2% (21.1 lbs), BMI 21.2

Current Goals: Get a stronger core through Pilates and continue being as Primal as I can be.

My Weight Loss Notes Now on a blog page. It starts with "My Weight Loss: Introduction." Available to the public, share with friends if you'd like!

dantonn9 is offline Senior Member
    I will definitely try it, thanks! I have a lb of ground chicken in the freezer.... now I have a plan for it
    Danni

vtphoenix is offline Member
    Is the Meatza in one of the recipe books? Can I find the recipe online?

Baloo is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Meatza
    Here's the blog post recipe Mark did for meatza but just search the site and you'll find a lot more.