Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: i have exactly one duck egg page 3

Lily Marie is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    It's not like fish - doesn't taste fishy at all. It just shares the richness of shellfish like lobster or abalone. Maybe it's all the cholesterol?
    I ate mine along side some fried chicken eggs, so I could compare the two tastes.

DeilaMiah is offline Senior Member

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by roadannii View Post
    Fry the bugger in bacon fat or any type of animal fat.

We have Indian Runners and the eggs ROCK! We get around 10 a day and feed the neighbours (after we take what we will eat of course) lol. They IMO are a bit stronger in taste than chook eggs, so if its your first time, I would savour all that gooey goodness with good old animal fat - but in saying that, butter is awesome too.

Get your butter or bacon grease bubbling, add a touch of olive oil, just a touch.....to prevent it burning, wait until its brownish, then fry up that egg. Leave it sunny side up with the white fully cooked (the runny yolk makes a fantastic sauce type as its that bit stronger than normal) and then squeeze a bit of lemon or lime, I mean JUST a touch and serve with whatever else you are having. I love avocado and steak. Or on top of a tomato that has been grilled.

ooooo maybe a sliver or 2 of fresh garlic on top, just for a taste blast.

Duck eggs rock.

Aww forget it. The PITA isn't cooperating OR sharing. Selfish....***grumbling under breath***

I can't WAIT to get back to the *real world* and out of El Paso. The nearest farm is around Albuquerque (spelled correctly the FIRST time, she says smugly)..... yet they never seem to be *open*. Sheebus.

I live on/near an Army post and we have exactly ONE *health food store* here where I can get locally raised chicken eggs.... aaaaaaaaaaaaand that's it. Guess I need to find a damn duck to seduce.

Oh an forget organic or grass fed meat. Non existent here. AUGH I wanna go back to Ft Campbell where normal, southern Primal people are!!!
    If you do not stand behind your military, feel free to stand in front of them!

EMAIL ME!

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DeilaMiah View Post
    Aww forget it. The PITA isn't cooperating OR sharing. Selfish....***grumbling under breath*** Guess I need to find a damn duck to seduce.
    yeah, you're welcome
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Am I the only one who's first thought was "better than 1 1/2 eggs?" or "less messy than 3/4 egg?" come on folks
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

i don't know, these people have me wanting fried duck egg now

'which is the size of ONE and a HALF chicken eggs!'

why must i want all the delicious foods with only one egg?!

*falls to knees, yells NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO at the sky*
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

you need a harem of duckies

all the meanass possum and raccoons would create portals to get in the enclosure to kill them all

portals is the only explanation i can think of to explain how sneaky those animals are here
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    all the meanass possum and raccoons would create portals to get in the enclosure to kill them all
    That's why you've got to keep your pimp hand strong, sista.

i've never slapped anyone before and i feel a little insecure about how well i'd do

can i practice on you first?
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    i've never slapped anyone before and i feel a little insecure about how well i'd do

can i practice on you first?
    Sure, just not my face...no wait, that's called spanking.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast