Page 283 of 306 FirstFirst ... 183233273281282283284285293 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,830 of 3060

Thread: Paleobird's Next Big Adventure page 283

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    Is that 16 orgasms or 16 episodes of having sex. That might stack the deck for women. I can have that many in a day or two easy.
    LOL - I'm just the opposite. From the movie Network, Faye Dunaway's character:

I apparently have a masculine temperament. I arouse quickly, consummate prematurely, and can't wait to get my clothes back on and get out of that bedroom.
    Guilty as charged. Though I admit, there are exceptions to everything.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Paleobird Guest
    Well there are times when a fast roll in the hay can be fun but then there are the times when you start in the afternoon, take a break for dinner, go back at til you collapse, one more in the middle of the night, then wake up and go at it again in the morning, take a break for breakfast.......

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Well there are times when a fast roll in the hay can be fun but then there are the times when you start in the afternoon, take a break for dinner, go back at til you collapse, one more in the middle of the night, then wake up and go at it again in the morning, take a break for breakfast.......
    ^5 this!

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    +1 That would be Sunday.

I'm prob'ly just jealous that you have a new lover. They're so much fun. And with a history, you don't even have to go through the whole learning phase.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Paleobird Guest
    Yes, it's kind of like the best of both, the newness of the current relationship yet being comfy and knowing each other well from all those years ago.

He has seen me at my absolute worst, bald, hugely overweight, and really ill, and still loved me and stood by me. It is impossible to feel self conscious around him now. Like I don't care about him seeing my scars because he also saw the fresh incisions. They look a hell of a lot better now.

He is just such an all around sweetums.

RMS123 is offline Senior Member
    ^Very awesome. I'm happy for you.

Dragonfly is offline Senior Member

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RMS123 View Post
    ^Very awesome. I'm happy for you.
    Thanks and welcome to the Birdnest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
    It's so good to see you back and posting regularly again.

Dragonfly is offline Senior Member
    It's so good to see you back and posting regularly again.
    Thanks, Robin! I am finding this forum a bit trying at times, but your posts are a breath of fresh air! Followed you over to Dirty Carnivore. Looks like more interesting info to peruse...

Quies is offline Senior Member
    He has seen me at my absolute worst, bald, hugely overweight, and really ill, and still loved me and stood by me. It is impossible to feel self conscious around him now. Like I don't care about him seeing my scars because he also saw the fresh incisions. They look a hell of a lot better now.

He is just such an all around sweetums.
    That's how you know he's a keeper. I'm glad you found someone you can feel that way with.