Page 281 of 306 FirstFirst ... 181231271279280281282283291 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,810 of 3060

Thread: Paleobird's Next Big Adventure page 281

Mr. Anthony is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I've found that thread to be funny as hell. And yes, men (and everyone) should be strong.

Sent via A-10 Warthog

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by zoebird View Post
    yeah. keep missing that thread. it's scary. i mean, so sad. poor DH has fussed about that since his cultural studies degree (which includes a lot about gender in it -- in fact, his study was in male identity and muscle).
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Anthony View Post
    I've found that thread to be funny as hell. And yes, men (and everyone) should be strong.
    OK, now I'm curious. Are you talking about that bicep size thread? I quit reading that because the ramblings of Mr. Perfidy's stoned brain and the ramblings of Wilton's very serious brain taking himself way too seriously got tedious.

Paleobird Guest
    I'm off for a couple of days at GMan's house. We're planning our camping trip and seeing what supplied we need today.

CarbDodger is offline Senior Member
    have fun
    and be good
    When I'd had enough of the grain and starched based 'diabetic eating for health' diet (eating for health, my ass!) my weight was 242.5 lbs. On starting primal- 18th April 2013 weight : 238.1.
    27th July 2013. weight after 100 days 136.9 weight lost 101.2lb ; that's 105.6lbs since I stopped the 'diabetic eating for health'
    new journal http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...ml#post1264082

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    it's yogabare's thread entitled "why don't men lift?" or something like that.

i would find it "funny" if people were taking the piss, btu they are not. it is such intense gender policing.

i believe that people "should" be a lot of things for their health/wellbeing -- ie, strong, move around a lot, do work that they love, have strong healthy relationships and community ties, etc . .. but doing or not doing these things doesnt' make anyone *not* a man/woman/person.

also PB, make sure you do take some time to plan your trip while you're over at Gman's house.

you might also introduce him to Dr Oz's recommendation of 700 times a year for his health and well being. DH felt it was burdensome (2x day Mon-Fri plus 3x day Sat/Sun). Ironically, I pointed out that he eats that often, so why shouldn't he have sex that often? and then he told me that my stupid subtype is clouding my vision and "women!" LOL

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    For once, Dr. Oz may be on to something...

I know. I think it sounds pretty awesome.

Paleobird Guest
    it's yogabare's thread entitled "why don't men lift?" or something like that.
    OK, so I just had to look at that thread. I usually leave the fitness section to the dude bros arguing over exactly how many grams of which protein powder to take at exactly how many minutes after a workout.

That gets the stupid thread of the year award.

also PB, make sure you do take some time to plan your trip while you're over at Gman's house.
    you might also introduce him to Dr Oz's recommendation of 700 times a year for his health and well being.
    I settled for a quickie and came home for the night because he is going to be up at the crack of dawn having a security system installed in his house and I didn't want to get up that early. We went to see his camper where he stores it and "consumer tested" the bed for strength. Right there in the storage lot. Had to know if it would hold up to two people...

Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    For once, Dr. Oz may be on to something...
    Indeed. Perhaps it's because Oz is kind of embracing paleo. His testosterone must be coming back.

I know. I think it sounds pretty awesome.
    Indeed.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    i'm glad you tested out the campervan. you seriously wouldn't want any mishaps on the road. you never know how things age in storage . . . just want to make sure everything is in order.