Page 263 of 306 FirstFirst ... 163213253261262263264265273 ... LastLast
Results 2,621 to 2,630 of 3060

Thread: Paleobird's Next Big Adventure page 263

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    You see what happens around here when men come in talking about "meat curtains"...
    They get testicle torsion, kegals, and rare skirt steak in return.
    I can deal with rare skirt steak.... testicular tortion, not so much; and the kegals are a hit or miss....

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    I can deal with rare skirt steak.... testicular tortion, not so much; and the kegals are a hit or miss....
    Well, the rare skirt steak was just a tongue in cheek reference back to meat curtains you know...
    And if one clicked the link for the recipe one would have seen that they were a good bit on the rare side, indeed a tad bloody.
    I thought it was appropriate given the complaint.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    Well, the rare skirt steak was just a tongue in cheek reference back to meat curtains you know...
    And if one clicked the link for the recipe one would have seen that they were a good bit on the rare side, indeed a tad bloody.
    I thought it was appropriate given the complaint.
    I didn't click the link, but figured the reference was there without it....

bloody steak... what's your point?

My wife hates it when we go to a steakhouse, and I get asked how I like my steak.... cuz I usually say something completely inappropriate (I know.... shocker!)

LOL... always.

My cousin once said "Are you KIDDING... I bet you shave a cow sunning itself in the pasture, take a slice, and call that "perfect"!

I give people at other tables ugly looks for ruining perfectly good meat by ordering it well. Even medium-well.
    That is a SIN.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Paleobird Guest
    Since we're talking about girl parts...
    How about some boobs too?

Angelina J. has opted for a full double mastectomy(and reconstruction) due to being a carrier of BRCA1, reducing her chances of developing life threatening breast cancer from 87% to only 5%.
    Angelina Jolie breast cancer surgery: The actress discusses beauty after a double mastectomy.

I know a lady who was bullied by her family and husband into having a single reconstruct(and the matching lift) due to cancer and she HATES it. Yeah it fills out clothing and makes her "look normal" dressed. But she really dislikes the way it feels.
    As her only friens willing to say to her that she should do what she thought was best for her, I got to be her shoulder to cry on after it was all done. It was painful during the stretching, and she says it feels completely unnatural and weird/foreign to her. Like there is even less sensation there than before they added the implant. She calls it her "nasty plastic barbie boob".
    She says even though her husband really demanded she get it he doesn't touch the reconstruct one.

For me I don't think I could bother with all that it entails for no sensation and just having shirt/bra filler.
    One of the good things they can do is reconstruction using transplanted tissue from your own body as opposed to plastic bags of goop. My reconstruction is a section harvested from my tummy. Looks and feels a lot more natural.

And yeah, I think that everyone should back the heck off of Ms Jolie's case. It's her body, her decisions.

You see what happens around here when men come in talking about "meat curtains"...
    They get testicle torsion, kegals, and rare skirt steak in return.
    Deal with it, boys.

My cousin once said "Are you KIDDING... I bet you shave a cow sunning itself in the pasture, take a slice, and call that "perfect"!
    I give people at other tables ugly looks for ruining perfectly good meat by ordering it well. Even medium-well. That is a SIN.
    I had kangaroo tartare the other night. It was mouthgasmic.

Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    One of the good things they can do is reconstruction using transplanted tissue from your own body as opposed to plastic bags of goop. My reconstruction is a section harvested from my tummy. Looks and feels a lot more natural.
    I think I could do flesh... because it feels fleshy.
    I think her's was bad job. The skin was too tight and it made it even further desensitized/hard. Plus she didn't really want to do it but was pushed into it.
    Not too cool.

I had a gf once and was with her for a couple of months before she told me her boobs were enhanced.
    AMAZING boob job. Felt totally real. So I know there is a difference in work.

The moving flesh from one place to another reminds me of this...
    ageofbacon.com - A little here and a little there
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    The bit of the Jolie story that has me puzzled is why she didn't have her ovaries whipped out too (I do realise this would bring menopause). Ovarian cancer is a bitch to find early and has a much higher chance of killing you if found late. If I had a 50% chance (and lord knows, I might) I'd have those f***ers removed the second I'd finished having kids (so right now, then).
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard!

Paleobird Guest
    I think I could do flesh... because it feels fleshy.
    I think her's was bad job. The skin was too tight and it made it even further desensitized/hard. Plus she didn't really want to do it but was pushed into it. Not too cool.
    I had a gf once and was with her for a couple of months before she told me her boobs were enhanced.
    AMAZING boob job. Felt totally real. So I know there is a difference in work.
    Yep, my reconstructed one moves the same as the other one.
    The too tight feeling you are talking about can often happen in very thin women trying to get very large implants (don't know if that applies to your friend) and, yes, there are good plastic surgeons who are artists and not so good ones who are hacks.

Quote Originally Posted by badgergirl View Post
    The bit of the Jolie story that has me puzzled is why she didn't have her ovaries whipped out too (I do realise this would bring menopause). Ovarian cancer is a bitch to find early and has a much higher chance of killing you if found late. If I had a 50% chance (and lord knows, I might) I'd have those f***ers removed the second I'd finished having kids (so right now, then).
    As I understand it, she is a carrier for the BRCA gene which makes it pretty darn near certain she is going to get breast cancer sometime. But I don't think that gene has a relationship to ovarian cancer. One of the things she is advocating for is improved access for everyone, not just people with pricey hollywood doctors, to be able to know about their genetic predispositions and make choices accordingly.

Paleobird Guest
    OK, lets talk about something other than sliced up, stretched out, or torsion-ed body parts.

I decided on a whim to try the milk diet that Richard over at Free The Animal has been talking about. Now, I am far from being one of Richard's fan girls, in fact I think he's kind of a dickhead, but I looked into his source material on this and was intrigued.

Now I am flabbergasted. After two days I am down seven pounds.

Yeah, yeah, I know the first thing everyone says is , "It's only water weight". But I am not someone transitioning off of the SAD. I was already in ketosis before starting.

Hmmmmm? Veeeeeeerrrry Interesting.

And I don't feel hungry at all.

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    I started reading about it and got lost about what exactly he is doing. I'm sure it's written out somewhere, but all I found was "I'm doing it and things are happening." How much milk do you drink?
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).