Page 262 of 306 FirstFirst ... 162212252260261262263264272 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,620 of 3060

Thread: Paleobird's Next Big Adventure page 262

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    Zoebird, two great posts! I believe that "an orgasm a day keeps the doctor away" is a whole lot more important than "an apple a day."

Vaginas are scary. I'm LMAO on how absolutely to the point that actually is.
    Vagina calisthenics! The next big exercise craze.

I really do think that orgasms are way more effective than Kegels any day.

The ones who fear are the ones who hate.

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    The evidence on Kegels is not great, but I still do them whenever I read about pelvic organ prolapse - which is more often than I would like given where I work (and the pictures! OY VEY). From my own experience, I would say it took about a year for the accordion to regain its pre-childbirth shape/tone and frequent sex does tend to make one more welcoming, I would say.
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard! 3D printed miniatures for sci-fi RPGs.

Mr. Anthony is offline Senior Member
    Dammit, I sort-of avoided thoroughly checking this thread for a couple of days hoping that all the talk of meat curtains would subside, and this last post is about pelvic organ prolapse?

PB, talk about some recipes or something!

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Anthony View Post
    Dammit, I sort-of avoided thoroughly checking this thread for a couple of days hoping that all the talk of meat curtains would subside, and this last post is about pelvic organ prolapse?

PB, talk about some recipes or something!
    Sorry, mate. I can show you pictures of testicular torsion instead, if that would help?
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard! 3D printed miniatures for sci-fi RPGs.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by badgergirl View Post
    The evidence on Kegels is not great, but I still do them whenever I read about pelvic organ prolapse - which is more often than I would like given where I work (and the pictures! OY VEY). From my own experience, I would say it took about a year for the accordion to regain its pre-childbirth shape/tone and frequent sex does tend to make one more welcoming, I would say.
    There is good evidence that squats are better for pelvic floor health... with some kegals thrown in too I suppose.
    But kegals alone with weak other muscles may do more harm than good.

Cool huh!
    SQUATS!
    Plus, you know... 'dat Ass~

Hey, Mr. Anthony...
    If you can't handle the meat curtains, stay outta teh kitchen!

Recipe you say?
    How about some nice rare Skirt Steak.
    Grilled Marinated Flank Steak Recipe | Simply Recipes
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Mr. Anthony is offline Senior Member
    Girls are bastards.

Sent via A-10 Warthog

Since we're talking about girl parts...
    How about some boobs too?

Angelina J. has opted for a full double mastectomy(and reconstruction) due to being a carrier of BRCA1, reducing her chances of developing life threatening breast cancer from 87% to only 5%.
    Angelina Jolie breast cancer surgery: The actress discusses beauty after a double mastectomy.

And is taking some heat for it...
    Fukn people.

Me.
    I don't know if I'd reconstruct or not.
    I tend to think not.

I know a lady who was bullied by her family and husband into having a single reconstruct(and the matching lift) due to cancer and she HATES it. Yeah it fills out clothing and makes her "look normal" dressed. But she really dislikes the way it feels.
    As her only friens willing to say to her that she should do what she thought was best for her, I got to be her shoulder to cry on after it was all done. It was painful during the stretching, and she says it feels completely unnatural and weird/foreign to her. Like there is even less sensation there than before they added the implant. She calls it her "nasty plastic barbie boob".
    She says even though her husband really demanded she get it he doesn't touch the reconstruct one.

That was done about 7 years ago... maybe they are better now. I don't know.

For me I don't think I could bother with all that it entails for no sensation and just having shirt/bra filler.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by badgergirl View Post
    sorry, mate. I can show you pictures of testicular torsion instead, if that would help?
    ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    There is good evidence that squats are better for pelvic floor health... with some kegals thrown in too I suppose.
    But kegals alone with weak other muscles may do more harm than good.
    so kegal squats then?

lol meat curtains....

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    so kegal squats then?

lol meat curtains....
    You see what happens around here when men come in talking about "meat curtains"...
    They get testicle torsion, kegals, and rare skirt steak in return.
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche