Page 260 of 306 FirstFirst ... 160210250258259260261262270 ... LastLast
Results 2,591 to 2,600 of 3060

Thread: Paleobird's Next Big Adventure page 260

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by badgergirl View Post
    It was meee. But I didn't realise it was one report and you're out. I just thought he needed the 'listen, sonny' chat. Perhaps from a MALE mod.
    Oh, it wasn't just you.

Don't worry bout that!
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Paleobird Guest
    It was meee. But I didn't realise it was one report and you're out. I just thought he needed the 'listen, sonny' chat. Perhaps from a MALE mod.
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    Oh, it wasn't just you. Don't worry bout that!
    No, it wasn't just you and also it's not just one report and you're out. If that were the case I would have been banned because Grizz kept reporting me for "trolling" his iodine threads. (I called it trying to keep people from hurting themselves by taking the insane dosages he was pushing).

I think the mods can tell if there is something extreme or if there is a consensus that someone really needs to go.

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    I think we should start a band called the Cavernous Cunts.
    The thing that I keep chuckling about is those Catholic girls sure do have a lot of babies (my MiL, for instance). Having only had the one child, I assume that having five or six of the little blighters crawl their way out of you might leave things a little, er, flappy. I'd like to ask him how many siblings he has, but that would be cruel...
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm!

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    I have to agree that fiercehunter's presence makes me happy.

I couldn't believe the cavernous cunt thing (and yes, a great name for a band though we wouldn't be able to play Salt Lake City). Then I realized that any man who associates cavernous with cunt has a little tiny problem. And I don't think those vacuum things at the back of men's magazines will solve it.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Paleobird Guest
    The thing that I keep chuckling about is those Catholic girls sure do have a lot of babies (my MiL, for instance). Having only had the one child, I assume that having five or six of the little blighters crawl their way out of you might leave things a little, er, flappy. I'd like to ask him how many siblings he has, but that would be cruel...
    Oh, goodness that sounds painful. I have never even had one. I've heard there are surgeries they can do to reverse the cavernousness. Not a pleasant thought. Yikes. This begs the question of if, in his catholic family and community circles, the "cavernous c**t" meme got passed around in conversation. Perhaps this is why he is so hung up on it. I wonder if he has children. Oh, please tell me he doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    I have to agree that fiercehunter's presence makes me happy.

I couldn't believe the cavernous cunt thing (and yes, a great name for a band though we wouldn't be able to play Salt Lake City). Then I realized that any man who associates cavernous with cunt has a little tiny problem. And I don't think those vacuum things at the back of men's magazines will solve it.
    Ah, maybe that is his problem. Not the cavernousness but the lack of a substantial flashlight with which to explore the cavern.

Yeah, Fierce is usually good for a laugh. She does get a little shrill sometimes though berating everyone who doesn't see starving/puking as a viable diet method as lazy and weak willed.

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    I'm not offended that he thinks I have giant genitals; I only wish I could say the same for him, but sadly I think we all know he is not just small minded.
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm!

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    does MDA just attract the whackadoodles for some reason?
    .............old wrinkly whackadoodle reporting in..................

Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    I found the answer to why DB is like he is...
    He was raised Catholic.
    .................and he has a mouth like a sewer..............

Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    has a little tiny problem.
    ...............its called SP syndrome................
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Ronal2dduff

...small steps....

Paleobird Guest
    I'm not offended that he thinks I have giant genitals; I only wish I could say the same for him, but sadly I think we all know he is not just small minded.
    Hah!

Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    .............old wrinkly whackadoodle reporting in.............and he has a mouth like a sewer
    ......its called SP syndrome................
    But you're the fun kind of whackadoodle. Isn't profanity supposed to be un-christian?

Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    Ronal2dduff
    I must be massively unhip. I have no idea what that is.

Sorry PB - it was a spambot that attacked several threads - so - as I was practising attaching those little cute Joanie thingies - I thought that I would shoot the basket !!!!!!!

...small steps....