Page 258 of 306 FirstFirst ... 158208248256257258259260268 ... LastLast
Results 2,571 to 2,580 of 3060

Thread: Paleobird's Next Big Adventure page 258

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Anna created a quiz full of loaded questions(like the passover one, lol)

Are You An Anti-Semite?

You are a 88% Anti-Semite!

Wow...it took a long time for your results to get here from that Taliban training camp you attend. Honestly, people like you are little better than spoiled preschoolers who are suspicious of that kid with the funny-colored skin and the different kind of snack. You belong on a gallows in Nuremberg, swinging in the sunlight. People like you are a cancer and should be isolated and zapped as quickly as possible. But then, what do medieval pricks like you know about cancer? Get back to me when you've hit puberty.

Eheheh...
    Longing is the agony of the nearness of the distant

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    My goodness that DavidBrennen person is off the deep end of wingnuttery.
    He has to be a troll, surely. I refuse to believe that anyone can be that crazy. However, it sure is fun to poke him with sanity.
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard!

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by badgergirl View Post
    He has to be a troll, surely. I refuse to believe that anyone can be that crazy. However, it sure is fun to poke him with sanity.
    Nope... no troll, he is really 100% in the deep end.
    That isn't the first thread of that type he has started.
    But he is pretty entertaining... if you skip the fact that he has some pretty scary beliefs when examined closely, and the fact that he isn't the only one like him.

Sure... women don't like sex.
    We just allow it to happen.
    Just close your eyes and think about God and country dear, and do your duty to your husband the old fashioned way.
    The way it should be. You aren't supposed to enjoy it.
    The rest we are just making up...

It couldn't possibly be because women feel like they have the freedom to express their sexuality now.
    The same goes for people who are gay, transsexual or transgendered...
    Finally some freedom!
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

I do not wish to examine him closely.
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard!

The only thing I wish to do that ever involves him, or someone like him, and "closely" would be to try out the "packen" command for my GSD, and see if he could possibly aim LOW and hit the balls.
    It seems appropriate.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Paleobird Guest
    Yeah, I think David really is the real thing in wingnuts. While it is fun to poke at him verbally, it's also rather disturbing that someone's mind actually works that way.

And the depths of the paranoid delusions in that Dr Anna person are astounding.

I don't really hang out in a bunch of forums. Are they all like this of does MDA just attract the whackadoodles for some reason?

There is no one quite like David Brennan, thank goodness. There are a fair few oddities, but then I suppose I too am an oddity.

Meh... there is a big difference in being odd, and being "THE WHOLE WORLD MUST BE JUST LIKE ME" Odd.

That is freaky.
    I'm all for 8billion different flavors of odd all doing their own thing, peacefully and respectfully.

ONE flavor of anything... is too much of it. *nods*
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

A sea of waving freak flags

Quote Originally Posted by badgergirl View Post
    A sea of waving freak flags
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche