Page 254 of 306 FirstFirst ... 154204244252253254255256264304 ... LastLast
Results 2,531 to 2,540 of 3060

Thread: Paleobird's Next Big Adventure page 254

Paleobird Guest
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    Aw ok ;_; Thanks. Sorry, and sorry for being rude in the fructose thread too! I edited those parts out.
    Oh, Derpy. Now you're making me feel bad for totally trashing your argument. Sorta.

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Hurray for touchy feely happy endings!

Paleobird Guest
    I really think Derp's a good kid. He's just following some questionable prophets. On some level I think he really knows that paleo is the better WOE. That's why he keeps hanging around here.

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    I really think Derp's a good kid. He's just following some questionable prophets. On some level I think he really knows that paleo is the better WOE. That's why he keeps hanging around here.
    thanks

i don't think that, also, i don't just follow anyone, i like ray peat for his style of writing and the fact he makes the most sense. i'm way too into chemical substances to be primal in any way.
    nihil

Paleobird Guest
    I love my new neighborhood. Within easy walking distance there eight places that serve grass fed meat and several more that serve wonderful seafood. There is a cheese shop that has a great selection of raw milk cheeses and a brazilian churascurio. This is a carnivore's paradise.

I was looking for grass fed online and stumbled across this little pub that has wild boar meatloaf and kangaroo tartare. Then I looked at the address and it is one block away from the front of my complex!

It would be easy to never cook again around here if I wanted to get lazy.

Paleobird Guest
    thanks

i don't think that, also, i don't just follow anyone, i like ray peat for his style of writing and the fact he makes the most sense. i'm way too into chemical substances to be primal in any way.
    I did my share of chemical substances at your age too. One of the things you find out as you get older is that your body does not forgive you your trespasses as easily as it did when it was young.

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    I did my share of chemical substances at your age too. One of the things you find out as you get older is that your body does not forgive you your trespasses as easily as it did when it was young.
    Not doing hard drugs, just nootropics. I'm pretty careful, but, I don't really care about what happens when I'm older. One day at a time, you know? I'd rather live today as if I'm going to live forever than worry about what will happen years down the line. I don't really want to live that long.
    nihil

Zach is offline Banned
    Your old, we get it.

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    Your old, we get it.
    You're illiterate. We get it.

Paleobird Guest
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Not doing hard drugs, just nootropics. I'm pretty careful, but, I don't really care about what happens when I'm older. One day at a time, you know? I'd rather live today as if I'm going to live forever than worry about what will happen years down the line. I don't really want to live that long.
    Oh, Derpums, please don't think that. Another piece of wisdom from your elders <ahem> : Each year goes by faster and faster. At your age it seems like a decade is going to take forever to go by. The difference between 40 and 50 feels like it took about a year. It's strange, the older you get, it feels like there is not that much time left.

I agree with not worrying too much. That would be a waste of time. But trashing your lungs now is going to make later years a bitch to live through. Play with your mind expanding substances if you want but at least consider cutting out the cigs. Besides, they are the opposite of sexy.