Page 253 of 306 FirstFirst ... 153203243251252253254255263303 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,530 of 3060

Thread: Paleobird's Next Big Adventure page 253

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    Most men look good in a well fitted suit... I don't see why it has to just be bald men. There is that pesky personal bias again.
    There's that pesky putting words in other people's mouths again. Nobody said just bald men. There are good looking men in well fitted suits who have hair and good looking men in well fitted suits who don't. Both are attractive.

Personally, now that I am no longer working, the whole suit thing is not my cup of tea. I prefer a guy in hiking pants.

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Oh, like she was doing? Except, given her track record, and slandering one of the most attractive men alive wearing a suit(consensus, not only my opinion) I would bet against all odds and say that's exactly what she was saying.

And I quote "that guy looks like a jerk and smells".
    nihil

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    I didn't say that either... I was saying ANYONE looks good in a well fitted suit.
    Men, haired or bald, clean shaven or hairy faced... and women included too.
    I made specific reference to Annie Lennox... but many others as well.
    I happen to really like Tilda Swinton in a suit.
    And Casey Legler... a former Olympic swimmer, woman, and Ford men's model.
    Katherine Hepburn!
    Suits are nice.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

OK, my apologies then cori. I'll eat some humble pie now for you.
    nihil

Oh, like she was doing? Except, given her track record, and slandering one of the most attractive men alive wearing a suit(consensus, not only my opinion) I would bet against all odds and say that's exactly what she was saying.

Dude.... An opinion isn't slander.
    The look on his face looks all smug and jerky... to me.
    Me not finding a guy attractive because other people do is an issue?
    Someone should call out the guard and tell almost every man in Hollywood that I have "slandered" him. LOL
    Again, an opinion on looks is not slander.... Look up slander. My opinion isn't harming that dude. And an opinion on looks can't be "untrue" it's an opinion.

He's smoking, people who smoke smell bad to me... I have experience with this. My sister in law is the only smoker in their 3k sqft home, she only smokes in the 1k sqft kitchen/family room... and she is a super clean smoker. No ashtrays. She runs the range hood. And yet every time I come home from a visit... everything I own has an odor. Even if it was washed the day before leaving. A faint smoky funk. I don't like it.
    I can smell a smoker walking past them in public and it completely puts me off.

Derp... take a chill pill.
    You think hair is really valuable.
    I/we don't.
    Different opinions and stuff.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Not asking that man... just actually read a post before you get your knickers in a twist about it.

I've already said that this whole thing is really just a difference in opinion.
    Agree to disagree about hair and all that way back.
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

I already did take a chill pill and apologized. Also, I was only asking a question and you answered it. So, that's all cool. I'm gonna leave this journal now.

You and I are cool though.

And, yeah, no idea why I/people in general get wound up about opinions. It's all cool.
    nihil

Paleobird Guest

Oh, calm the fork down. Consensus? Of whom? 20 something metrosexual guys? I've never seen that guy before but I agree with Cori that he probably stinks (from the smoke) and about him being a jerk, yeah, he has an asshat attitude projecting in that picture but I'm sure his mother loves him.

Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    I didn't say that either... I was saying ANYONE looks good in a well fitted suit.
    See?

Paleobird Guest
    I already did take a chill pill and apologized. Also, I was only asking a question and you answered it. So, that's all cool. I'm gonna leave this journal now.
    You and I are cool though.
    And, yeah, no idea why I/people in general get wound up about opinions. It's all cool.
    Oh, good, this evidently happened while I was typing the above. Derpums, dearheart, you are welcome on my journal anytime.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    Oh, good, this evidently happened while I was typing the above. Derpums, dearheart, you are welcome on my journal anytime.
    Aw ok ;_; Thanks. Sorry, and sorry for being rude in the fructose thread too! I edited those parts out.
    nihil