Page 252 of 306 FirstFirst ... 152202242250251252253254262302 ... LastLast
Results 2,511 to 2,520 of 3060

Thread: Paleobird's Next Big Adventure page 252

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    It is unless I lose it(not likely, entire family has full heads of hair until they die) then I make a new identity.

Maybe, but it's not impossible to maintain and prevent loss via current methods, people are just uninformed. Most men lose portions of their hair throughout their life, but nothing close to 70% for full baldness. I see this much just going outside and looking around.

It's not a trick, if you want a biological and mean point of view, full hair shows more optimal breeding material for many women. Just like height, eye color, etc;
    Longing is the agony of the nearness of the distant

Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    Couldn't see his face through the smoke. You think you haven't spouted fallacies and opinionated paragraphs? Really? (see how your perception of reality sucks?)
    Funny har har, but there is no smoke in the picture!

And, no, not really. Unless you mean majority opinion being a male, then sure. You can't really talk like you understand seeing as how you don't understand.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    I find that with internet piccys, its often not safe to bet that the persons current age matches the age of whatever photograph I find... maybe he is... he may also be photoshopped to smooth things out a good bit. They do that to the dudes too. Especially in pics that were obviously a photoshoot for an ad or mag spread like that one.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    I find that with internet piccys, its often not safe to bet that the persons current age matches the age of whatever photograph I find... maybe he is... he may also be photoshopped to smooth things out a good bit. They do that to the dudes too. Especially in pics that were obviously a photoshoot for an ad or mag spread like that one.
    Yeah, but there are snaps of him all over the net from random photographers on the street. I don't really agree that money will buy good looks at all, most of the advice they get from their stylists, derms, etc; are absolute trash and naturally you can age much more gracefully using less chemical substances. I wouldn't put that beauty salon shit on me at any cost.

Oh, and yes, every picture in a mag, whatever is photoshopped and airbrushed to shit.

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    You can't really talk like you understand seeing as how you don't understand.
    I have no idea what you are on about. How's that?

Paleobird Guest
    ^^^What a thoughtful spambot.

Zach is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    Bald men look great in well fitted suits.
    Runkle agrees.

Evan-Handler-f.jpg

Paleobird Guest
    The glasses look a little dippy perched like that but otherwise pretty handsome. Who is he? Ah, googled. Californication. Hmm, I never watched that one. Any good?
    Last edited by Paleobird; 05-07-2013 at 08:24 PM.

Zach is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    The glasses look a little dippy perched like that but otherwise pretty handsome. Who is he?
    Evan Handler, plays Charlie Runkle from Californication. Great show, stars David Duchovny. Also a big role in Sex and the City.

Most men look good in a well fitted suit... I don't see why it has to just be bald men. There is that pesky personal bias again.