Page 247 of 306 FirstFirst ... 147197237245246247248249257297 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,470 of 3060

Thread: Paleobird's Next Big Adventure page 247

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    A cookie duster is really just a mustache... we were just extending the use a bit to include the chin hairs, since IME those tickle too.

I prefer my husband(and a lot of men) with the mustache + chin beard combo. (Groomed, not shaggy.)
    Love it!
    I also like the long stubble all over stage if he shaves the cheeks and neck... scrumptious.

And in similar news today this showed up in my FB timeline...
    http://io9.com/study-finds-bearded-m...s-my-493130473

I also admit that every time MMA ref Mike Beltran gets into the ring to ref a fight... I tend to watch him more than the fighters.
    That 'Stache is AMAZING... and manly... and there is just no denying it.

If I were single and that mountain of face hair and tattoos tried to pick me up in a bar... I'd likely be helpless. *the shame*
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    It's in my opinion that men look better clean shaven(more approachable, and friendlier), with the exception being those who have to accentuate for lack of hair on their head due to pattern baldness. In this case, they have to be muscular(or just big) also to draw attention away from their shiny head and in order to look less creepy and more intimidating.

Thankfully, I don't have to do that. I'd sooner jump in front of a bus, no offense to those who dig that sort of thing.
    Longing is the agony of the nearness of the distant

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabine View Post
    I like moustaches, and full, though trimmed, beards. But goatees: NO. Soul patches: NO. Stragglies: NO. So, in spite of their cute, slightly risque name, I will have to say, cookie-dusters: NO!
    But, we have yet to really figure out a definition of "cookie duster"
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    Yes. I probably have just gotten it wrong all these years. I often do. I amaze myself at how oblivious of things I often am. The good news is that when age starts making me ditsy, no one will notice because I've been this way since a very young age.
    That's her story and she's sticking to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    A cookie duster is really just a mustache... we were just extending the use a bit to include the chin hairs, since IME those tickle too.

I prefer my husband(and a lot of men) with the mustache + chin beard combo. (Groomed, not shaggy.)
    Love it!
    I also like the long stubble all over stage if he shaves the cheeks and neck... scrumptious.

And in similar news today this showed up in my FB timeline...
    http://io9.com/study-finds-bearded-m...s-my-493130473

I also admit that every time MMA ref Mike Beltran gets into the ring to ref a fight... I tend to watch him more than the fighters.
    That 'Stache is AMAZING... and manly... and there is just no denying it.

If I were single and that mountain of face hair and tattoos tried to pick me up in a bar... I'd likely be helpless. *the shame*
    Aha. Now we are getting to a definition. Oh, definitely. No shame involved. The tats don't do anything for me, but the shache is gorgeous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    It's in my opinion that men look better clean shaven(more approachable, and friendlier), with the exception being those who have to accentuate for lack of hair on their head due to pattern baldness. In this case, they have to be muscular(or just big) also to draw attention away from their shiny head and in order to look less creepy and more intimidating.

Thankfully, I don't have to do that. I'd sooner jump in front of a bus, no offense to those who dig that sort of thing.
    Serious question and absolutely no offense intended, Derp. Just curious. Are you gay?
    Last edited by Paleobird; 05-06-2013 at 03:18 PM.

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    Serious question and absolutely no offense intended, Derp. Just curious. Are you gay?
    None taken, and no, not gay, more comfortable with my sexuality and definitely metrosexual. I did at one point think I was bisexual, but once I actually tried to do things with a guy it became really awkward and infinitely unappealing. I find the female body to be artful and beautiful, soft, and delicate. I just often relate better with women due to being more sensitive, and I prefer to communicate through deeper emotional pathways rather than logical a lot of times, so I have more meaningful conversations with intelligent women rather than men.

I have no issues bantering and slinging around curse words and shit with the guys though.

I do like traps though, penises are pretty attractive too, especially when on a feminine body.
    Longing is the agony of the nearness of the distant

Hmm... since I have a tendency to actually have a bit of a preference for big bald guys to guys with lots of head hair.
    I'll stick with bald + facial hair. Or just bald.

I do occasionally run across guys with lots of head hair I find attractive as well, but I tend to like facial hair on them as well.

I'm also a body hair fan.
    I have serious disdain for the waxed look that is so popular now. UGhhhhhh.
    So pubescent.
    Perhaps why I also don't like the very thin look on men. It looks twink, and that's not my thing.
    Also, being a taller woman, I'm not in for small men. Unless they are broader of build.

Hairless I don't mind on women at all... but on men. Just. No.
    I'm fluid with more leanings toward women than men.
    It's much easier for me to find women I find very pleasing/attractive than men.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Hulky has gotten most of his dad's genetics, which means largely Native American stock. He is the most Irish looking Native American descendant ever =P. Anyway, he is not very hairy! I like my Hulky as I like my fiancé: as he is. Never had a real preference to particular physical attributes before, but I really wanted a blond boy with light colored eyes when I was little (to match me, of course now my hair is darker when it's not pink or purple). When he grows in a beard, it looks great when it gets past the "ouch" stage, but he hates trimming it so it never stays for too long.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Paleobird Guest
    I'm also a body hair fan.
    I have serious disdain for the waxed look that is so popular now. UGhhhhhh.
    So pubescent.
    Perhaps why I also don't like the very thin look on men. It looks twink, and that's not my thing.
    Also, being a taller woman, I'm not in for small men.
    I couldn't agree more.

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    Bald, schmald. Most guys who are bald can't help being hairless on the pate any more than I could help going snowy white in my twenties. What matters to me is this: does a cranially hairless guy have the force of character to stand up to a bald head? Or is he all about trying to hide it under a comb-over or some other such bull hooey?

I have had an appreciation for a bald guy comfortable with a smooth lid ever since I saw Telly Savalas on TV as a kid. Yes, a wonderful head of male hair is, well, wonderful, but that ain't the entire measure of a real man.

While I do like hair, nearly everywhere, on a guy, bald isn't a deal breaker - character and overall hygeine/care of self is. But at 45, I am long-since over guys who look like high school juniors.

(Cori, I learned a new vocab word from you today... I didn't know "twink". I think you get around more than I do, even considering you are home as much as I am on the road with Third.)
    I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

I had a wonderfully misspent youth... including lots of very blurry gender lines in my friends and my lovers.

I regret none of it.
    Every mellow old lady ( ) deserves a misspent youth to smile about IMO.
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Crabbcakes View Post
    Bald, schmald. Most guys who are bald can't help being hairless on the pate any more than I could help going snowy white in my twenties. What matters to me is this: does a cranially hairless guy have the force of character to stand up to a bald head? Or is he all about trying to hide it under a comb-over or some other such bull hooey?
    Comb overs just look pathetic. Gracefully and self confidently bald is way better.

I had a wonderfully misspent youth... including lots of very blurry gender lines in my friends and my lovers.
    I regret none of it.
    Every mellow old lady ( ) deserves a misspent youth to smile about IMO.
    Hehehehe. Haven't quite finished "misspending" it though.