Page 244 of 306 FirstFirst ... 144194234242243244245246254294 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,440 of 3060

Thread: Paleobird's Next Big Adventure page 244

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabine View Post
    No pictures! I've already got a great one in my mind.
    I have a picture in my mind too, but I'd rather see the actual person, so I can see how close or far away I am from the real thing.

I prefer bad boys myself teehee
    nihil

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    Very happy for you, PB!
    Thanks, Joanie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    I think I'm falling for G-Man too. sigh.
    I think I'm falling for him all over again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    So, where is the picture of "G-Man"? I think we're all curious to see this debonair prince charming.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabine View Post
    No pictures! I've already got a great one in my mind.
    I have a picture in my mind too, but I'd rather see the actual person, so I can see how close or far away I am from the real thing. I prefer bad boys myself teehee
    Sabine's right, Derp. Use your imagination. I don't have a problem putting my own pics out there for the world to see but I don't think I have the right to put someone else's out there.

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    I agree with that. It's his face, isnt' it?

I'm glad you're hving such a great time and have found some awesome companionship.

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Well it was implied you'd obviously ask the person(group picture, or something) but let's see, based solely upon gathered curriculum of Paleobird's personal tastes in all things, I would say G-man is:

between 5'6-5'9, curly brown hair with grey touches and a prominent widows peak, stocky build between 165-180lbs, olive sun kissed southern california complexion, green eyes, square jaw that doesn't define much of the face, low cheekbones, average size ears, mirren shaped nose, a warm smile, and is of mixed ethnicity(spanish and white)

Close?
    nihil

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    My guess. He's 5'10+. He's as white as they come. College educated. Prominent nose.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Paleobird Guest
    based solely upon gathered curriculum of Paleobird's personal tastes in all things, I would say G-man is:
    between 5'6-5'9, curly brown hair with grey touches and a prominent widows peak, stocky build between 165-180lbs, olive sun kissed southern california complexion, green eyes, square jaw that doesn't define much of the face, low cheekbones, average size ears, mirren shaped nose, a warm smile, and is of mixed ethnicity(spanish and white)

Close?
    Not really. I'm 5'10" and I like my guys tall. He's 6'1". His hair is totally silver but full. It looks nicer now that he is no longer working and can grow it a little longer. Slim build but on the fit/slim side not the skinny side.

Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    My guess. He's 5'10+. He's as white as they come. College educated. Prominent nose.
    The nose is not that prominent but otherwise spot on. Kind of looks like Paul Newman.

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Yummy! Imagination is much more fun anyway.

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Yummy! Imagination is much more fun anyway.
    Yummy indeed. Paul Newman was a handsome man who aged very gracefully and well.

GMan has got to make some dietary changes if he is going to stay healthy but he's got pretty good raw material to work with, never been overweight, no BP issues, etc.

He has just bought into too much of the whole "heart healthy" marketing crap. I can't believe how many tubs of I Can't Believe It's Not Butter he has in his fridge. Fat free cheese and yoghurt, ewww. Ah, well. A little gentle re-education campaign is in order.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    The nose is not that prominent but otherwise spot on. Kind of looks like Paul Newman.
    Yeah, I guess I was laying my fantasy on that. LOL
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Oh My Joanie...do tell.