Page 243 of 306 FirstFirst ... 143193233241242243244245253293 ... LastLast
Results 2,421 to 2,430 of 3060

Thread: Paleobird's Next Big Adventure page 243

namelesswonder is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Yeesh, hope the jab spot is better soon.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Paleobird Guest
    One time I had trouble donating blood because it kept trying to coagulate in the tubing on its way to the bag. The nurse impressed upon me that this is what happens when you don't drink enough water before donating. And they press liquids on you afterward as well.

Yesterday I may have just overdone it a bit in the other direction. The blood came out really easily and filled up the bag very quickly. Then it just didn't want to quit. Last night I stopped drinking water in an effort to get back in balance.

I'm just waiting until my G man is here (soon) to take the bandage off and see if it is still leaking.

Paleobird Guest
    Well, in case anyone was wondering, no I didn't die of exsanguination. I've just been off having lots of sex for the past couple of days.

I think I actually have a boyfriend. My goodness. The last time I had one of those was five years ago with this same guy. I haven't had anything since then remotely compare in terms of connection not to mention awesome sex since then.

Did I mention the sex?

<happy bird preens her feathers>

canuck416 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    Well, in case anyone was wondering, no I didn't die of exsanguination. I've just been off having lots of sex for the past couple of days.

I think I actually have a boyfriend. My goodness. The last time I had one of those was five years ago with this same guy. I haven't had anything since then remotely compare in terms of connection not to mention awesome sex since then.

Did I mention the sex?

<happy bird preens her feathers>
    Ha Ha!...Good for you. I was wondering where you'd been all day, then I remembered GMan. All of us guys are totally jealous!

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by canuck416 View Post
    Ha Ha!...Good for you. I was wondering where you'd been all day, then I remembered GMan. All of us guys are totally jealous!
    Let's see I could be arguing with DerpaZach about the merits of ketosis or I could be having mind boggling sex with a really great guy. Not really a tough decision. "Gettin' some" seems to put all this forum silliness back in perspective.

Paleobird Guest
    GMan and I went by my old house a few days ago. I had to leave the keys in the mailbox for my real estate person to let the termite crew in.

While we were there we scavenged a few good things. I picked some bay leaves from the tree my Mom and I planted when I was a kid. I gave my hammock and patio chiminea to GMan for his backyard so I will still get to use and enjoy them when I visit him.

He found a thermometer in my Dad's shop, the kind that records the highest and lowest temperatures for the day. I hadn't even noticed it there among the cobwebs and wouldn't have know what it was for if I had. I think one of the reasons that GMan always has appealed to me is that he reminds me of my father in all the good ways. He is kind, honest, loyal, trustworthy, dependable. The two of them always got along well. That thermometer is now being used again at GMan's house. My Dad would be pleased.

The next day he and I went to an air show of WWII planes at a local small airfield. GMan is a private pilot and has and ultralight plane and his Dad was also in WWII in the air corps as was mine. His Dad was a radio operator and mine was a radar engineer. We got to tour the planes and it gave me a visual image of the stories my Dad had always told from his Army Air Corps days. We kept thinking of questions about the planes and their gear and the answer kept coming back, "It's too bad Dad isn't here. He would have known the answer to that."

It's good to have someone to share things like that with.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Very happy for you, PB!
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    I think I'm falling for G-Man too. sigh.

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    So, where is the picture of "G-Man"? I think we're all curious to see this debonair prince charming.
    nihil

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    No pictures! I've already got a great one in my mind.