Page 235 of 306 FirstFirst ... 135185225233234235236237245285 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,350 of 3060

Thread: Paleobird's Next Big Adventure page 235

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Sounds like a plan. Let the musclebound do the stuff for which they are built. :::typing gently so I don't break a fingernail:::
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    Sounds like a plan. Let the musclebound do the stuff for which they are built. :::typing gently so I don't break a fingernail:::
    Hehe..

Also, hopefully this way my furniture will arrive without getting bashed up and scratched.

Paleobird Guest
    So, I'm taking a break from packing. Getting the least essential things packed first. I will have a five day crossover period between when I get the keys on the 15th and my furniture gets moved on the 20th. Paring it down to what I will need for those five days and packing everything else.

When the pictures are off the walls, the reality starts to soak in. I'm really leaving.

It's a strange mix of sad and really exiting.

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    It is fun to be going through this transition with you. I hope the move is pleasant and easy.

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    It is fun to be going through this transition with you. I hope the move is pleasant and easy.
    Thanks, Paula. How's the EMFing going?

Still doing it, feeling awesome and maintaining a new low weight. The thread has been kind of lonely over there because most of the gang has moved on to Alternate Day Fasting / JUDDD. I can't go there because my absolute low calorie limit is 1200. I do cycle calories now between 1700 and 1200, just to keep things interesting.

The bingeing is improved, but has not ended. I do a lot of three steps forward, two steps back stuff, but it is a downward trend. I recently added some amino acids to see if the bingeing is due to imbalances in that area. So far so good, 11 days clean.

I more fun news, I am preparing to audition for a local production of Jekyll & Hyde. I am trying for the lead, because I am just that good...and humble too. I have the voice and the face for the role plus a sexy albeit Rubenesque body. My only problem may be my height. At 5'10", I would need a decently tall J/H actor to play opposite me.
    The audition is Saturday. Who knows what my chances are? In theater, it is all about who shows up and how they fit the director's vision.
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Paleobird Guest
    Still doing it, feeling awesome and maintaining a new low weight. The thread has been kind of lonely over there because most of the gang has moved on to Alternate Day Fasting / JUDDD. I can't go there because my absolute low calorie limit is 1200. I do cycle calories now between 1700 and 1200, just to keep things interesting.

The bingeing is improved, but has not ended. I do a lot of three steps forward, two steps back stuff, but it is a downward trend. I recently added some amino acids to see if the bingeing is due to imbalances in that area. So far so good, 11 days clean.

I more fun news, I am preparing to audition for a local production of Jekyll & Hyde. I am trying for the lead, because I am just that good...and humble too. I have the voice and the face for the role plus a sexy albeit Rubenesque body. My only problem may be my height. At 5'10", I would need a decently tall J/H actor to play opposite me.
    The audition is Saturday. Who knows what my chances are? In theater, it is all about who shows up and how they fit the director's vision.
    I tried the JUDDD thing for a while but I was not having good results with it. I would gain weight after a DD and lose weight after a UD. I'm finding that the once a day warrior diet style eating is working for me. Some days I eat more or less but it's more random based on appetite, not a schedule. I like it that way.

That's good progress on the binging. I really think the EMF eating is the key to that. Have you ever read MamaGrok's posts? She's not as active as she was but she turned around from a horrible binge eating disorder to absolutely no binging at all. She was the first person to really convince me that such disorders are not just a lack of willpower. Inspirational.

I hope you get the part you want. I'm the same height you are and have always had the same problem in theater productions with short leading men. I would always end up playing the older characters like Lady MacBeth or Hamlet's mother, never Ophelia. Oh, well. Break a leg!

Yes, I have read Mama Grok's story. She used the Leptin Reset which I have tried, but eating that much in the am was too tough for me. I do think binge disorders have something to do with Leptin imbalance. EMF works because it deals with a lot of these issues.

Paleobird Guest
    Yes, I have read Mama Grok's story. She used the Leptin Reset which I have tried, but eating that much in the am was too tough for me. I do think binge disorders have something to do with Leptin imbalance. EMF works because it deals with a lot of these issues.
    Yeah, I don't really buy all the folderol of the Dr. Krusites either but I think there is some good common sense in his plan which is why it works. Basically protein and fat heavy meals and no snackies. I don't think it really matters if it is X#grams which have to me within X#minutes of waking. That part is silly.

When you remove all the silly from the LR plan it is basically the EMF plan.

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I'm so lost on the acronyms.

Otherwise, reading along and doing well here. Business is growing and requiring a lot of attention right now. Still, that's a good thing but it means absolutely no roller derby activities other than going and watching bouts when I can. Which means -- not last night because last night I was too tired from working.

The kiddo is doing great, and we're going to an autumn festival today where he will do archery and enjoy himself.