Page 230 of 306 FirstFirst ... 130180220228229230231232240280 ... LastLast
Results 2,291 to 2,300 of 3060

Thread: Paleobird's Next Big Adventure page 230

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Been on a little hiatus from the boards... stopping in to say hello to some peeps, so of course you.
    *waves*
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    Been on a little hiatus from the boards... stopping in to say hello to some peeps, so of course you.
    *waves*
    Hi there. Where have you been hiding? How are you feeling? How's the old noggin?

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    Hi there. Where have you been hiding? How are you feeling? How's the old noggin?
    There was some family stress with my son, then it was Feb which is a stressful month for me regardless (mother died in Feb when I was very young), then Grandfather died and I had to go out of town suddenly... so that whole when it rains it pours stuff. And I really just needed a break from the boards anyway I think.

However, I actually feel great!
    I've been ding some spring turkey hunting... or as I like to say around my more sensitive friends "Hiking for Dinner".
    Noggin is good... diet is good. I do what I do. It works for me.
    And I have totally stopped caring about the rest of the world and their silly opinions on the matter.
    I read a couple of posts in the forums this morning and thought... "This crap is just a ridiculous waste of time, I'm not putting my energy here anymore." LOL
    Same people, same arguments.
    I really just have better things to do.

But, I still like some of the PEEPS around here, so I'll be stopping in to say hello, respond to a few posts on casual friends posts, and post some updates in my Journal and stuff.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Paleobird Guest
    Yes, life does tend to pile it all on you at once, doesn't it. My condolences.

I'm glad to know you are feeling well. I get concerned about you sometimes.

I've just been stuck here waiting for the escrow process to grind its glacial way to the end. So, I can't go anywhere but I also end up with a lot of time on my hands in between things like termite inspections and replacing water heaters. So I end up dinking around here, teasing DerpaZach just for the fun of it and an occasional battle with mi taquito. Boredom. Dangerous stuff.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    It is good to see Cori out and about.

LOL @ me being shy. I think I'm just worried about posting something one day that will make people think I'm totally off the rails. Then some cops will show up at my door for a wellness check. LOL

I don't regret too much in the morning, unless I'm waking up next to it. If I make it to a cab ride home, I'm good.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    It is good to see Cori out and about.

LOL @ me being shy. I think I'm just worried about posting something one day that will make people think I'm totally off the rails. Then some cops will show up at my door for a wellness check. LOL

I don't regret too much in the morning, unless I'm waking up next to it. If I make it to a cab ride home, I'm good.
    We already know you're completely off the rails. We just love you anyway. So post your wildest and craziest. We won't mind.

Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    I read a couple of posts in the forums this morning and thought... "This crap is just a ridiculous waste of time, I'm not putting my energy here anymore." LOL
    Same people, same arguments.
    I really just have better things to do.

But, I still like some of the PEEPS around here, so I'll be stopping in to say hello, respond to a few posts on casual friends posts, and post some updates in my Journal and stuff.
    +1 to all that. Some of the forum stuff is just downright pissing me off any more, but I still like to skulk around and check on my faves.

Thank God there's a new CICO thread. It had been a day.

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnegans Wake View Post
    +1 to all that. Some of the forum stuff is just downright pissing me off any more, but I still like to skulk around and check on my faves.

New people, old arguments
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard! 3D printed miniatures for sci-fi RPGs.

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    Yes, life does tend to pile it all on you at once, doesn't it. My condolences.

I'm glad to know you are feeling well. I get concerned about you sometimes.

I've just been stuck here waiting for the escrow process to grind its glacial way to the end. So, I can't go anywhere but I also end up with a lot of time on my hands in between things like termite inspections and replacing water heaters. So I end up dinking around here, teasing DerpaZach just for the fun of it and an occasional battle with mi taquito. Boredom. Dangerous stuff.
    I rarely bother posting anything nutritional science related anymore though, it gets really boring and old. I often shift interests. I used to be hardcore into technology before nutritional science, before that it was conspiracy theories... and so on and so forth.
    nihil

Paleobird Guest
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnegans Wake View Post
    Just what we needed, amirite?
    Quote Originally Posted by badgergirl View Post
    New people, old arguments
    Yep.
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    I rarely bother posting anything nutritional science related anymore though, it gets really boring and old. I often shift interests. I used to be hardcore into technology before nutritional science, before that it was conspiracy theories... and so on and so forth.
    Those are some interesting shifts. I wonder what it will be next.