Page 229 of 306 FirstFirst ... 129179219227228229230231239279 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,290 of 3060

Thread: Paleobird's Next Big Adventure page 229

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Yay for using good tequila in a way that doesn't kill ya!
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Twibble View Post
    Yay for using good tequila in a way that doesn't kill ya!
    Ya, I think there's something to be said for the theory that the good stuff doesn't give you as much of a hangover too. This stuff is really smooooooth.

tomi is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Crabbcakes View Post
    They help me out on other ways, like coming over to grade our dirt-and-gravel drive and clear ice and snow with their big 'ole John Deeres.
    country living at its finest! Country neighbors are more family than neighbors
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

As per Marcadav:
    Do 30-60 days clean primal.
    No grains, sugar, alcohol.
    Eat 3 meals and primal snacks.
    Don't track food.
    Don't tweak.
    Don't expect issues to go away quickly. Instead, just follow the plan and see how things play out.
    Decide on an exercise plan you can/will do consistently during the 30-60 days and then do it.

tomi is online now Senior Member
    I'm sure I'm not alone when I say.......... the world is a better place because you chose to stick around!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

As per Marcadav:
    Do 30-60 days clean primal.
    No grains, sugar, alcohol.
    Eat 3 meals and primal snacks.
    Don't track food.
    Don't tweak.
    Don't expect issues to go away quickly. Instead, just follow the plan and see how things play out.
    Decide on an exercise plan you can/will do consistently during the 30-60 days and then do it.

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tomi View Post
    I'm sure I'm not alone when I say.......... the world is a better place because you chose to stick around!
    Awwwww, Tomi, thank you. I'm very glad I did too.

Siobhan is offline Senior Member
    I'm really glad it didn't come to that, but I understand the feelings that made you think about ending it all. But the world is a better place with a cancer-free you in it! And yeah, the good stuff is much easier in the hangover department. More pure or something.
    My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

I learned this, at least, by my experiment: that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. - Henry David Thoreau, Walden

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    Ya, I think there's something to be said for the theory that the good stuff doesn't give you as much of a hangover too. This stuff is really smooooooth.
    Yes indeed on the good spirits. I'm a silver tequila drinker, and as long as it's 100% agave, the worst thing I have in the morning is a small feeling of dehydration. Some water and coffee and I'm good to go. But to be fair, cheap vodka doesn't bother me much either. Red wine? Now that's a hangover. I think you're correct about the sulphites/sulphates. Champagne, not so much. The worst thing champagne does is.... never mind, this is a PG13 board. LOL

Add me to the list who think the planet is a better place with you in it. Even if you were a cranky old hair losing cancer bitching wench, I'd still want you around.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    The worst thing champagne does is.... never mind, this is a PG13 board. LOL
    Since when?!?
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Siobhan is offline Senior Member
    Champagne, not so much. The worst thing champagne does is.... never mind, this is a PG13 board.
    Well, I'm off to clean up my board....!
    My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

I learned this, at least, by my experiment: that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. - Henry David Thoreau, Walden

Paleobird Guest
    PrimalCon New York
    Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    I'm really glad it didn't come to that, but I understand the feelings that made you think about ending it all. But the world is a better place with a cancer-free you in it! And yeah, the good stuff is much easier in the hangover department. More pure or something.
    Thank you, Siobhan.

Yes indeed on the good spirits. I'm a silver tequila drinker, and as long as it's 100% agave, the worst thing I have in the morning is a small feeling of dehydration. Some water and coffee and I'm good to go. But to be fair, cheap vodka doesn't bother me much either. Red wine? Now that's a hangover. I think you're correct about the sulphites/sulphates. Champagne, not so much. The worst thing champagne does is.... never mind, this is a PG13 board. LOL

Add me to the list who think the planet is a better place with you in it. Even if you were a cranky old hair losing cancer bitching wench, I'd still want you around.
    Champagne makes me feel all silly and giggly and likely to do things I'll regret in the morning and it gives me a killer headache. Not a god idea. Have you ever seen the bald pic of me? It's at the beginning of my first journal somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Twibble View Post
    Since when?!?
    My thought exactly. But we know Joanie's just shy