Page 226 of 306 FirstFirst ... 126176216224225226227228236276 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,260 of 3060

Thread: Paleobird's Next Big Adventure page 226

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    But I have lots to add to a forum about health
    Oh, are you on the hummingbird primal diet too? Y'know, the one where you can eat as much sugar as you want, as long as it's real food?
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    But I have lots to add to a forum about health
    Oh, Derpy. I guess if you are reading this then you know that I am cheating on you with a very handsome and talented pianist. I'm so sorry my sweet. I just couldn't wait for you any longer. A girl has needs.

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Twibble View Post
    the hummingbird primal diet
    Perfect.

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    Does anyone else get ticked that the site requires you wait 60 seconds between reporting spam?
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    yes, truly annoying, that spam stuff.

so glad that piano man is on short stints that return back to SD quickly.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    I'm afraid that today I was on the carnivorous hummingbird plan. I only ate about 675 calories. But what worries me is that I only ate 1 gram of carbs. Will I die? *snicka snicka*

I should start a website called LazyGurl. That's when it's so lovely to spend half the day in bed that you don't eat anything because you're just too lazy to cook. Anyone else ever take Sloth Days?

But tomorrow is Monday (technically it's a half hour into Monday) and so I must be productive.

Maybe a mug of broth before I turn out the lights...
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Hummingbirds are delicious wrapped in bacon and cooked in a slow oven, garnished with buttered onions.

Crabbcakes is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    I should start a website called LazyGurl. That's when it's so lovely to spend half the day in bed that you don't eat anything because you're just too lazy to cook. Anyone else ever take Sloth Days?
    Me. Unapologetically. And I drag my willing family right down with me. We get a lot of cuddle time behind the DVD player on those days. And a lot of talking, too. Yeah, we are the family that discusses every aspect of the movie as we watch, and sometimes hoot and holler at it, too.

I just checked out a book from our local library - "The Joy of Not Working" by Ernie J. Zelinski. Just started reading it, and am having fun.
    I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Twibble View Post
    Does anyone else get ticked that the site requires you wait 60 seconds between reporting spam?
    Well I suppose the same system slows the spammers down a bit. They have to wait 60 seconds too.

Quote Originally Posted by zoebird View Post
    so glad that piano man is on short stints that return back to SD quickly.
    Me too. Puurrrr.

Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    I'm afraid that today I was on the carnivorous hummingbird plan. I only ate about 675 calories. But what worries me is that I only ate 1 gram of carbs. Will I die? *snicka snicka*

Sloth Days do a body good menatally and physically. I generally do more of those in the wintertime on a rainy day.

Quote Originally Posted by Sabine View Post
    Hummingbirds are delicious wrapped in bacon and cooked in a slow oven, garnished with buttered onions.
    Yumm.

Quote Originally Posted by Crabbcakes View Post
    Me. Unapologetically. And I drag my willing family right down with me. We get a lot of cuddle time behind the DVD player on those days. And a lot of talking, too. Yeah, we are the family that discusses every aspect of the movie as we watch, and sometimes hoot and holler at it, too.

I just checked out a book from our local library - "The Joy of Not Working" by Ernie J. Zelinski. Just started reading it, and am having fun.
    That sounds like a great book. It also sounds like my life.

Ljphalen is offline Member
    "The Art of Imperfection" is another book worth looking at