Page 201 of 306 FirstFirst ... 101151191199200201202203211251301 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 3060

Thread: Paleobird's Next Big Adventure page 201

Paleobird Guest
    Primal Fuel
    Is Derpy getting to you Ayla? Warmbear told me his wife refers to Derpy, Zach, et al as "the chaos muppets". I thought that was a great name.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    Is Derpy getting to you Ayla? Warmbear told me his wife refers to Derpy, Zach, et al as "the chaos muppets". I thought that was a great name.
    Perfect...

I saw his "because I'm a humanitarian" remark in the other thread and just shook my head and had to roll my eyes some more.
    Best to just let it die.
    Those arguments are not worth it.
    Do what you do... if those guys are ramping you up you have to let them be and rise above it.
    I really for the life cannot imagine why they feel the need to do what they do.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Ayla2010 is offline Senior Member
    Yeah he was PB, but it doesn't matter, I might have over reacted, but when someone tells me I am doing the wrong thing, and that everyone should do their way, it just irked me big time. Then he takes a post from another thread into that one, that is just rude.
    But it doesn't matter, its working for me, and that is all that matters

Yes I have no idea Cori.

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    I don't do sour cream in my guac. It's avocados and salsa. I make the salsa the night before, then blend it in the next day fresh.

And, I decadently put it on burgers, steak, and my taco-fish.

Ayla2010 is offline Senior Member
    ooh I love salsa on steak.

Paleobird Guest
    Yeah, I do think the Derpster taking the argument from one thread to another was "not cricket" as the English say. And the "humanitarian'" comment was just TOO precious.

But Cori's right. Not worth it. Just think of the guy's poor adrenal glands laboring under 30 cups of coffee, Coke and all that sugar every day. You can almost start to feel sorry for him. I think a lot of his childish lashing out is blood sugar crashes.

Salsa goes well on anything. Sometimes I put the sour cream in the guac and sometimes I don't. I've been doing it more lately to add some dairy fat to the mix.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Everytime I make fresh salsa, I use it on the dish I made it for, then promise myself the remainder will last 'til tomorrow. And everytime at about 10pm the salsa starts calling my name... Joanieeeee.... (muffled of course because it's in the fridge). There are never any leftovers the next day; I just eat the remainder with a spoon. The stuff in the jar lasts forever.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    Everytime I make fresh salsa, I use it on the dish I made it for, then promise myself the remainder will last 'til tomorrow. And everytime at about 10pm the salsa starts calling my name... Joanieeeee.... (muffled of course because it's in the fridge). There are never any leftovers the next day; I just eat the remainder with a spoon. The stuff in the jar lasts forever.
    There are worse things yo could be snacking on late at night than salsa.
    The Siren song of the salsa is better than cookies or something.

Paleobird Guest
    I'm using up the last of the meat that was there before I just got my huge GF meat pick up up beef, lamb, and goat. So I'm having lamb shoulder shops for the second night in a row.

For the people who wanted pics, there is nothing that photogenic about chops. Tomorrow I am doing a rack of lamb. That should be photo worthy.

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    our food is also unphotogenic.