Page 199 of 306 FirstFirst ... 99149189197198199200201209249299 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,990 of 3060

Thread: Paleobird's Next Big Adventure page 199

Paleobird Guest
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayla2010 View Post
    I saw it, and I think its going to get crazy in there soon LOL.
    I still have veg in my house for the rest of my family. But most of the time I just don't feel like it. I did crave avocado today (made into guacamole with sour cream) on bacon of course, and damn it was good!
    I had kefir cheese for brunch and a salmon/lamb chop surf and turf dinner. I don't feel nutritionally deprived at all.

Ayla2010 is offline Senior Member
    Yeah people just suck :P
    I bet you feel awesome. Just like I do.

Yeah people just suck :P
    I bet you feel awesome. Just like I do.

Paleobird Guest
    Oh, and I'm keeping the avocados. I consider those to be condiment food. And necessary for life. And yes, I do feel awesome.
    Last edited by Paleobird; 01-16-2013 at 07:19 PM.

I don't blame you, they taste so good. On their own not so much, due to the texture, but blended with coriander, sour cream, a couple of cherry tomatoes, lemon juice and salt and pepper. Yum! Not something I will eat often, as I do have to pay $2.30 each Lots of fat, and not so many carbs though, so bonus!.

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayla2010 View Post
    I don't blame you, they taste so good. On their own not so much, due to the texture, but blended with coriander, sour cream, a couple of cherry tomatoes, lemon juice and salt and pepper. Yum! Not something I will eat often, as I do have to pay $2.30 each Lots of fat, and not so many carbs though, so bonus!.
    Here in California, avocados grow on trees, literally. Everywhere. They are quite cheap too. Sorry to rub it in.

Sbhikes has a whole row of trees in her front yard and there are so many that they fall off the trees and roll down the gutters and nobody bothers to pick them up.

I love them straight out of the peel with a spoon or as guacamole.

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    PB, selfish request...
    Can you please start taking happy snaps of your food again? I'd love to see what a carnie WOE actually looks like.
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm!

Quote Originally Posted by badgergirl View Post
    PB, selfish request...
    Can you please start taking happy snaps of your food again? I'd love to see what a carnie WOE actually looks like.
    yes please pb!

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    I remember living in SF in the 70s and 80s, and when avocado 'season' was full blown, I could get avocados for 25c each. *sigh* The good old days. My bestbud and I would declare some days "guac and chips for supper" days and that's all we'd eat. So good. Avocado, a little salsa, squish it up and dip the chips.

I can still get avocados for about 99cents, but I have to work at it.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    avocados are necessary for life.

I think i could be a-ok with salsas and guacamole as my only "veg." I would be eating a lot of it though. I'm thinking of fermenting some salsas and see how I do.

I make a lot of different kinds of salsas (using fruit and veg of various sorts), so that might be yummy. It would probably not even qualify as "dirty" carnivore.