Page 184 of 306 FirstFirst ... 84134174182183184185186194234284 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,840 of 3060

Thread: Paleobird's Next Big Adventure page 184

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    you'll need to get/make a distiller, then, so you can use dirty/sea water to make it.

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by zoebird View Post
    you'll need to get/make a distiller, then, so you can use dirty/sea water to make it.
    Good idea. In my camping gear I have the purification tablets and a water filtration container that claims to make any water safe to drink (REI find).

The weather has finally cleared up the last couple of days. Yesterday I got out with the Wolf Cub for a nice long walk which wandered by the farmers market where I just couldn't stop myself from buying some sheep cheeses, pastured eggs and some of that green veggie blend stuff. (I only bought the green drink because the young man selling it was so adorable. Bad cougar. I know.)
    Still doing my best to eat through my pantry stocks.

In mid January I am going to be getting 1/4 cow+1/2 goat+1/2 lamb from this local farm that sells all grass fed/finished and halal processed. I am going in splits with the MDA poster known as "Him" whose parents live in this area so he is buying this for them as a Primal holiday gift. He is slowly talking his folks on board with the Primal woe and hoping this will help.

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Bad Cougars are the best kind...Have I ever told you about the hot groundskeeper at my school who makes eyes at me? He is 29 and just a beautiful specimen of young manhood. Alas, we are both married and so it is a flirtation only situation.
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Bad Cougars are the best kind...Have I ever told you about the hot groundskeeper at my school who makes eyes at me? He is 29 and just a beautiful specimen of young manhood. Alas, we are both married and so it is a flirtation only situation.
    Rawwwwrrrrr!

BTW, Paula. I read about your run in with an embolism on the new thread you started. I'm so glad that you are OK.

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, I'm glad that Paula is ok too!

Also, i think that every young man needs a cougar in his life. At least once. Though, unfortunately, I trapped mine before he had the chance at it -- poor fellow. He missed out on that one.

Immigration refused to take our paperwork today, on account of the fact that the office was "closed for the christmas do (party)." And I thought "that is the dumbest, most un-american thing I've ever heard. So I pouted.

Still, at least it's all done and on 7 January, we can go and make the delivery with the complete application, because I ordered the birth certificates yesterday and they said that the certificates will arrive on the 31st or 2nd. Because Americans don't let "christmas do's" get in the way of paperwork. Duh. LOL

It's been so nice and sunny recently, just awesome. And I've made $2000 in pre-sales for cards heading into January. Totally psyched about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    Rawwwwrrrrr!

BTW, Paula. I read about your run in with an embolism on the new thread you started. I'm so glad that you are OK.
    Thanks. I'm incredibly grateful as well. You know as well as anyone how facing death can change the way you live your life afterwards. Cougar on sister!
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

sbhikes is online now Senior Member
    Aren't men grossed out by cougars? I thought that was the general reaction, but what do I know. I've never cougared anybody.
    Female, 5'3", 49, Starting weight: 163lbs. Current weight: 135 (more or less).
    Starting squat: 45lbs. Heaviest squat: 180 x 2. Heaviest Deadlift: 230 x 2

Owly is offline Senior Member
    Depends on the man. I know some young guys who love cougars.
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Well, If you watch Extreme Cougar Wives, you might think so. Those women have 30-40 years on their men. I have 16 years on my flirtation, but he seems to like me just fine. I don't become a real Cougar unless I actually touch him, though and that is NOT going to happen.

Paleobird Guest
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by zoebird View Post
    Also, i think that every young man needs a cougar in his life. At least once.
    Indeed. We have to teach those youngsters how to do it right.
    Quote Originally Posted by sbhikes View Post
    Aren't men grossed out by cougars? I thought that was the general reaction, but what do I know. I've never cougared anybody.
    Quote Originally Posted by Owly View Post
    Depends on the man. I know some young guys who love cougars.
    Also depends on the woman. If she is falling apart physically but still thinking she has something to offer to a young stud, nah, that is just pathetic. If she is still an attractive woman however, that's different.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Well, If you watch Extreme Cougar Wives, you might think so. Those women have 30-40 years on their men. I have 16 years on my flirtation, but he seems to like me just fine. I don't become a real Cougar unless I actually touch him, though and that is NOT going to happen.
    The only time I really cougared someone was a gorgeous young Irishman of 28 when I was about 48. That was fun. It was a vacation thing and never meant to last but it certainly improved my experience of New Orleans.

There was an episode of Two and a Half Men where both of the brothers get cougared by the same woman (played wonderfully by Cloris Leachman). Talking about their separate experiences with her later the brothers both agree that she "knew things".