Page 120 of 306 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130170220 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 3060

Thread: Paleobird's Next Big Adventure page 120

zoebird is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I'm wondering if he'll be looking to turn himself blue with his next supplement du jour (collidal silver, maybe?).

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by zoebird View Post
    I'm wondering if he'll be looking to turn himself blue with his next supplement du jour (collidal silver, maybe?).
    Are you kidding or does he actually have a thread on this? I wouldn't surprise me if he did.

Owly is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zoebird View Post
    The blueness isn't caused by the silver, it's actually smurf detox.
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Owly View Post
    The blueness isn't caused by the silver, it's actually smurf detox.
    *<snort>*

zoebird is online now Senior Member
    No, i haven't seen one anyway.

But one day he's painting himself yellow-orange-brown, and the next smurf-detoxing, so. . . LOL

Paleobird Guest
    Well, now I'm three days into my four day fast. I don't feel hungry but I did feel a little spacey and disconnected from reality this afternoon but it seems to be bette now. It's cooled down and that helps.

peril is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    I am fine with liver and brains but I still haven't gotten past the squeem factor on prepping kidneys. I could eat them if someone else took out those weird white stringy things.
    Slice the kidney in two through the white part, so you have two equal but opposite parts. Grab the white part and work a sharp knife along the strings to separate from the flesh. Easy with a bit a practice. At least with lamb kidneys
    Four years Primal with influences from Jaminet & Shanahan and a focus on being anti-inflammatory. Using Primal to treat CVD and prevent stents from blocking free of drugs.

Eat creatures nose-to-tail (animal, fowl, fish, crustacea, molluscs), a large variety of vegetables (raw, cooked and fermented, including safe starches), dairy (cheese & yoghurt), occasional fruit, cocoa, turmeric & red wine

sbhikes is offline Senior Member
    I made bone broth with soup bones from the market. These soup bones had lots of soft marrow I could poke with my finger. The broth has formed an inch-thick layer of marrow fat on one jar, and half an inch on another. I think I can make my liver pate with bone marrow this time.
    Female, 5'3", 49, Starting weight: 163lbs. Current weight: 135 (more or less).
    Starting squat: 45lbs. Current squat: 170 x 3. Current Deadlift: 220 x 3

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by peril View Post
    Slice the kidney in two through the white part, so you have two equal but opposite parts. Grab the white part and work a sharp knife along the strings to separate from the flesh. Easy with a bit a practice. At least with lamb kidneys
    ohkaaaay. Why don't you come over and show me how. Yes know, I'm a big sissy.

Quote Originally Posted by sbhikes View Post
    I made bone broth with soup bones from the market. These soup bones had lots of soft marrow I could poke with my finger. The broth has formed an inch-thick layer of marrow fat on one jar, and half an inch on another. I think I can make my liver pate with bone marrow this time.
    ooooh that sound wonderful. Let me know how it turns out.

Paleobird Guest
    Well tonight marks the end of my four day fast. I'm baking a loaf of Fat Bread to soak up the bone marrow I'm having for dinner. Can you kinda tell I'm craving fats?