Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Taralynn McNitt, the Undressed Skeleton page 3

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Maybe so. I didn't see the comment of which you speak! It's a bit tough to navigate. Lots of scroll down!

Gilleh is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fiercehunter View Post
    I think it's interesting how ridiculously slim she is despite her grain intake.
    You should see a psychiatrist about your eating disorder, like yesterday
    Everything is bad for something - How do you feel today?

magnolia1973 is online now Senior Member
    There are a lot of thin people that eat grains. Look at Sandra Lee... the semi-homemade woman.

I'm glad she found a way to get her weight down and started a side business. I mean, no way would her diet work for me, but that isn't her fault.

Lynna is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sihana View Post
    It is not mean-spirited, just an observation and a serious question. To me, she could use about 20 more pounds of fat and muscle. Just because she lost a lot of weight does not mean that she could not lose too much, and it does not mean that she is healthy as she is.
    Yeah it is mean-spirited. I have narrow hips and birthed 4 children just fine, one being a twin pregnancy.

sbhikes is offline Senior Member
    She looks like 99% of the women at the university where I look. She looks happy. She's smart. Has a cute dog. Lots of friends. She's active. I think fierce is just jealous. Of what, I don't know. I don't care how much anybody whines, 90lbs and a size 0 is not going to look bad on anybody.

Lots of people can eat the standard fair, can spray pam on their pans and eat lots of fiber and grains and artificial sweeteners and get along just fine. I don't happen to be one of them. I'm just very happy to have found a way to eat that lets me eat food to satiety and feel healthy because of it. I don't get to look like her, but at least I'm not starving and miserable while I don't look like her.
    Female, 5'3", 49, Starting weight: 163lbs. Current weight: 135 (more or less).
    Starting squat: 45lbs. Highest squat: 167.5 x 2. Current Deadlift: 190 x 3

sakura_girl is offline Senior Member
    Lolol breakfast cupcake for one.

At least this girl admitted that it was a cupcake and didn't cover it up as a "healthy muffin" xD

lil_earthmomma is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynna View Post
    Yeah it is mean-spirited. I have narrow hips and birthed 4 children just fine, one being a twin pregnancy.

Yeah, and I have ample curves (Even at a respectable 120 lbs I have wide hips) and birthed my sons with great difficulty.

Fiercehunter, you are obsessed with your size, and it isn't healthy. You need help. This is coming from a recovering disordered eater. Get help.
    The more I see the less I know for sure.
    -John Lennon

fiercehunter is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilleh View Post
    You should see a psychiatrist about your eating disorder, like yesterday
    Oh please shut up. I don't have an eating disorder. I eat primally & have no desire to follow much of any of the Undressed Skeleton's advice since most of it won't work for me.

It is *interesting* to me that this girl does so well on a system that wrecks most of us. Can't any of you admit it's interesting?

Paleobird Guest
    Hi FH,
    Tiny quantities of food+lots of exercise+a very young healthy body=fashionably thin. Now it would really be interesting if she were making this work and healthy at 45. A young body can deal with lots of abuse. Not so much later in life.

About someone saying you had an eating disorder, that was out of line, IMO. But then, if it makes you feel any better, several people here said that I must have an eating disorder because I had the temerity to suggest that counting calories might be helpful in some situations. *Shrug*

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fiercehunter View Post
    It is *interesting* to me that this girl does so well on a system that wrecks most of us. Can't any of you admit it's interesting?
    I don't see what is interesting about it. A lot of people follow this form of diet -- which is similar to so many plans like weight watchers, etc -- and a lot of people loose weight non-primally and so on and so forth. Who am I to argue that different things can work?

After all, I wasn't "wrecked" in any particular way when I ate CW, nor as a vegan per se (ultimately, I needed more cholesterol, but that wasn't necessariyl the fault of veganism, so much as my own genetic history), nor as a vegetarian, nor as primal (though i haven't done the more "extreme" -- to me at least -- things that I've seen on here. Just basic, run of the mill primal).

I don't get why it's interesting to you. Perhaps explain?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast