Thread: Intro page

Jezzell is offline Junior Member

Intro

Primal Fuel
    Hello to all. I went grain free on 03/17/12 after reading Dr. William Davis' book "Lose the Wheat, Lose the Weight". I started surfing the web, researching grain free, and stumbled upon MDA. After reading all the free information, I went primal a couple of weeks later. I was diagnosed with hypoglycemia years ago and after cutting out all grains, it is non-existant. I was hungry all the time and tried hard to make it two hours before eating again. I thought I was eating healthy - low fat, only whole grains, a little oil, a little meat, and lots of veggies. Now I eat when I am hungry. No more 6 to 8 small meals a day! I have lost 8 pounds and I have never felt better. It was easy for me to cut out grains after noticing how I felt within a few days. I'll never go back. My husband decided to join me and he has lost 10 pounds. A co-worker has your book. I found out about it after I had gone primal. She lent it to another co-worker who has also gone primal. That's three of us at work who are now primal. I haven't read any of Mark's book but I intend to buy a couple today. Thanks to Mark for all the wonderful information on this site and for all you do!

Nick.E is offline Junior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Hi Jezzel,

I'm new to the forum too so welcome. That's great news about curing your hypoglycemia!!

I've just started Primal so very excited and it's great to hear it really works.