Page 77 of 79 FirstFirst ... 27677576777879 LastLast

Thread: I'll dump my stuff here page 77

Gadsie is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    A quick little "freestyle" on a 100% original beat

A buddy of mine is a great producer and we're going to release a mixtape this march with music videos etc.

Every ounce of my ink drop, makes the sound of your shit flop, your lazy ass just getting pushed I make your swing stop, I'm not getting kicked off, my wrist locked. I kill and eat, that's how a winner beast dinner feasts. You didn't understand shit I said, I put your pen in bed and make you wish you read, we're never draw, authentic "Jaws", where the fishes at? No disrespect, but I'm the king on deck, finish best, make you litter trash. You get choked like a neck rope or when my bar fell like a barbell. I'm way ahead, I dwell far, I know the stars well.

https://soundcloud.com/atonomousmusi...s-or-some-shit
    Billie trips balls

Fuck this insomnia, slept 3 hours tonight. I will set an exact bed and out of bed time. I don't know how long to make the window. I could set it to 8,5 hrs (how much I need) or to 7 hours to force my body more to sleep..
    Billie trips balls

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    Happy New Year, Gadsie!

Sorry the sleep stinks. Otherwise, hope you and your family have been well over the holidays. Did you score any good gifts for Christmas? I got to go to my cousin's wedding in Germany just before the holidays and my hubby gave me an iPad Mini with which to communicate with my daughters. FaceTime is sooooooo cool!
    I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

Quote Originally Posted by Crabbcakes View Post
    Happy New Year, Gadsie!

Sorry the sleep stinks. Otherwise, hope you and your family have been well over the holidays. Did you score any good gifts for Christmas? I got to go to my cousin's wedding in Germany just before the holidays and my hubby gave me an iPad Mini with which to communicate with my daughters. FaceTime is sooooooo cool!
    Facetime is very cool. I always make homework with it while talking with a buddy. Not the most productive way but it makes it a lot more bearable happy new year to you too!
    Billie trips balls

I injured my neck somehow while doing shoulder presses this morning. It hurts pretty bad but I can move my neck freely and I hope it's just muscle stretch and nothing too serious. If it did not become less in a couple days, I'll have it checked out. I'm considering getting a little job and take a GOOD personal trainer during my workout sessions to prevent all these injuries. If I can fit that between long school days, homework, and the gym itself.
    Billie trips balls

Jammin at school

Last edited by Gadsie; 01-18-2013 at 12:19 PM.
    Billie trips balls

My mom just gave me TWO delicious green blacks chocolate bars. How am i supposed to not have that all finished by tomorrow?
    Billie trips balls

Yeah, I finally found a farm where I can get raw milk. Only €0,50 per liter
    Billie trips balls

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadsie View Post
    Yeah, I finally found a farm where I can get raw milk. Only €0,50 per liter
    Hey Gadsie - what do little Dutch children say when they wish to pretend they are cows? Seriously - American kids say "moo", and it is spelled that way, too.

Fantastic raw milk find!
    I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

Cycled 2 hours for some raw milk. On the way back my bag ripped open and 3 of the 4 liters fell out of my bag -.-. It were glass bottles so they broke. On the positive side, I have got 1 liter left
    Billie trips balls