Page 75 of 79 FirstFirst ... 25657374757677 ... LastLast

Thread: I'll dump my stuff here page 75

Gadsie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Crabbcakes View Post
    You are putting on muscle mass, even if the progress is too slow for your taste (often, though, that is the very best way to do it) - I can even tell the difference in the little time I have been on the MDA, and I am neither weightlifter nor anything else. You definitely look very healthy and very fit. Had I a son, I would be proud to have him appear as you do. Very Fine Job, Gadsie!
    Thanks a lot! My parents don't like I do all this lifting stuff actually but whatever, I do

Quote Originally Posted by Misabi View Post
    Coming along nicely Gadsie.
    You should put up a before and after pic, with one of your first pics next to that new one. That'll show you just how much your physique has changed.

As others have said, you're still young and once your testosterone really kicks in and the secondary stage of puberty hits, you're really going to notice. Especially if you've already done all the strength training to send those muscle building signals out.

I looked just like your early pics until I was in my late teens, when I stopped running 50 plus miles per week.
    Unfortunately I didn't hit the weights for a few years after that, but once I did the changes were amazing.
    I don't know if testosterone still has to kick in, I recently had a blood test with testosterone levels above average for my age, but it doesn't make a difference because either way I will keep lifting even if results are slow, because slow progress is progress
    well then

Btw everybody, my account will soon be deleted. I don't want to read my old disordered stuff ever again nor do I want other peopleI know to recognize me here, because a lot of my friends know I use gadsie as an internet name. I emailed mark and he will do it.
    I will create a new account once this one is deleted
    well then

Misabi is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadsie View Post
    I don't know if testosterone still has to kick in, I recently had a blood test with testosterone levels above average for my age, but it doesn't make a difference because either way I will keep lifting even if results are slow, because slow progress is progress
    You are going through puberty so your T levels should be high, this is why teenage guys constantly think of sex and get erections at the drop of a hat :-)

But puberty has an order and as i undrrstand it guys bodies mostly grow from the extremities inwards. This is where the skinny gangly clumsy phase for most guys comes from. Your hands and feet grow, then arms and legs, and then torso. Once you've reached your adult height (or at least close to it) your body's energies can then be focused on growing muscle. Which is why most guys grow up then out :-)

As you say, it can take time and any progress is progress, but just like I'm sure that you've experienced upward growth spurts, the outward ones may also surprise you.

Good luck with your new online personality :-)
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

Quote Originally Posted by Misabi View Post
    You are going through puberty so your T levels should be high, this is why teenage guys constantly think of sex and get erections at the drop of a hat :-)

But puberty has an order and as i undrrstand it guys bodies mostly grow from the extremities inwards. This is where the skinny gangly clumsy phase for most guys comes from. Your hands and feet grow, then arms and legs, and then torso. Once you've reached your adult height (or at least close to it) your body's energies can then be focused on growing muscle. Which is why most guys grow up then out :-)

As you say, it can take time and any progress is progress, but just like I'm sure that you've experienced upward growth spurts, the outward ones may also surprise you.

Good luck with your new online personality :-)

Thanks

An you're probably right anyway we'll see
    well then

Old school chilling with friends

well then

I'm going to try to turn off all screens after 9PM and go to bed earlier.
    well then

Why am I at a 88lbs Shoulder press? Squatting 135 lbs, benching 135 lbs an deadlifting 150lbs AFTER 6 MONTHS? Why can't I get stronger like a regular person. I feel that all improvement I made is because of pullups
    well then

My essay on "Saturated fat causing heart disease".

Got a 5 out of 6, and a 4 out of 6

Saturated fat causing heart disease, controversies in science

used mark's daily apple as one of the sources
    well then

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    6000 calories, 300g protein, 9 hrs of sleep, please make some gains.
    well then

Page 75 of 79 FirstFirst ... 25657374757677 ... LastLast