Page 74 of 79 FirstFirst ... 24647273747576 ... LastLast

Thread: I'll dump my stuff here page 74

Gadsie is offline Senior Member
    Back from dublin, cereal and heartburn everyday, but it was a lot of fun.
    We went with the whole class and we went with pairs to a host family. Me and a friend were only with a woman. She made some dinner, but not a lot, was good though. I just bought a lot myself.
    Also.. The toilet didn't flush. We discovered when my friend took a dump. Don't ask how we solved this problem. Since them we just peed in the sink and pooped in restaurants. Also some guys and girls became bfgf, kinda
    well then

I never really give myself props, but I think this verse is very nice
    My bubble by Kees William Brakman on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Lyrics:
    As I'm driving through these streets,
    I got a slow ass jam playing trhough repeat,
    The way I feel I can drive through three weeks,
    'cause, it's like there ain't any time, it's endless
    and the way we smile is priceless
    'cause I got no money,
    no license
    but who gives a fuck, I like this,
    and that's what it's all about right? That's what life is
    And there may be a lot of trouble,
    but I got my bubble, constisting of me and my friends and the muic,
    which is jamming in the bubble as we cruise it,
    And you may have a lot of schoolwork,
    I may not have a girl to do shit with,
    no cuddling time,
    and that's why I play the music in this bubble of mine
    well then

me in dublin, I'm not gay, just trolling

well then

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    Looks like you enjoyed yourself!

I'm having a very hungry period again. Sucks because I don't want to spend too much money. I will aim for 200g of meat protein and buy veggies. And get the rest of my calories from raw grassfed butter. That's €8 for every 7000 calories
    well then

Quote Originally Posted by Crabbcakes View Post
    Looks like you enjoyed yourself!
    I sure did!
    well then

Thought I'd update on the SS progress, slow.

Prepare for a photoshoot

well then

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    You are putting on muscle mass, even if the progress is too slow for your taste (often, though, that is the very best way to do it) - I can even tell the difference in the little time I have been on the MDA, and I am neither weightlifter nor anything else. You definitely look very healthy and very fit. Had I a son, I would be proud to have him appear as you do. Very Fine Job, Gadsie!

Misabi is offline Senior Member
    Coming along nicely Gadsie.
    You should put up a before and after pic, with one of your first pics next to that new one. That'll show you just how much your physique has changed.

As others have said, you're still young and once your testosterone really kicks in and the secondary stage of puberty hits, you're really going to notice. Especially if you've already done all the strength training to send those muscle building signals out.

I looked just like your early pics until I was in my late teens, when I stopped running 50 plus miles per week.
    Unfortunately I didn't hit the weights for a few years after that, but once I did the changes were amazing.
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Girl X: somebody from school who is always seperate with guy 1, and acts likes she genuinly likes him, she makes sure guy 2 doesnt see him because she does the same with guy 2. However she does not have anything serious with either of them.

Guy 1: A player
    Guy 2: cool, relaxed, awesome, fun down to earth dude who really genuinly liked her. One of my best friends.

Yesterday, there was a house party including all 3 of them there.
    Again she was being a slut (in a good girl disguise) with both of the guys.
    But she mainly was with the guy 1. Guy 2 didn't really care because he trusted her. But after while I noticed it started to annoy him. I walked up to him (guy 2) (because I alreadypretty much knew what was going on). And told him he should speak privately to her and just straight up tell her he really likes her and everything. This was around 11PM. After I talked to him I went home because I don't like to stay up all night.

When I woke the next day (today). I received a text which he texted at 1AM that night
    "Yo bro, played the game and lost, she's now laying with "guy 1" I hope he'll at least treat her right"

He won't though, we all know that.

and another text "I tried to take her apart, but she refused. Then I took her hand, but she refused to come with me again and just ignored me, and guy 1 started acting all angry"

Also, I received a text from girl X saying "why did you leave? I missed you. And you probably missed me " In my mind I was like "fuck you" because I know she's like that to all guys. So I texted back "I actually only missed my friends."
    She was pretty hurt by that. There's a lot more to the story which I can't really explain but THAT, my friends, felt amazing. I've always wante to punch someone in the face. And saying this to her felt like punching her right in the face.

Guy 2 and me are chilling tonight and we'll have a great time
    well then

Page 74 of 79 FirstFirst ... 24647273747576 ... LastLast