Page 72 of 79 FirstFirst ... 22627071727374 ... LastLast

Thread: I'll dump my stuff here page 72

Gadsie is offline Senior Member
    bam. there goes another one. uncle = primal
    well then

Alright, I'll consume this last chocolate bar but not buy any more. I want to eliminate all sugar or honey and sht. I need high calorie filling options sometimes and chocolate is an easy option

Edit: btw, I got radio airtime! Every thursday night I'm on the local radio from 8 - 9 PM together with some buddies. We'll perform our own music live and do other funny stuff. It's not a very popular radio channel but there are usually about a 1000 listeners
    Last edited by Gadsie; 09-26-2012 at 01:39 PM.
    well then

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadsie View Post
    Alright, I'll consume this last chocolate bar but not buy any more. I want to eliminate all sugar or honey and sht. I need high calorie filling options sometimes and chocolate is an easy option

Edit: btw, I got radio airtime! Every thursday night I'm on the local radio from 8 - 9 PM together with some buddies. We'll perform our own music live and do other funny stuff. It's not a very popular radio channel but there are usually about a 1000 listeners
    Can't help you with the chocolate... I am still using it to stop me from doing even worse stuff... but - are you stocked up on full-fat coconut milk cans??

Airtime - awesome! Mr. Crabbcakes used to be the overnight jazz DJ at his college. I love small-time stuff - much more accessible and personal and human-scale.

So when I go to dubln in 3 weeks our breakfast and lunch will be nothing but bread cereal and juice. I'll be starving. Luckily the dinner differs per family so I could be lucky there. We get a little time to buy our own stuff probably. I'll just buy tons of butter and canned fish for fat and protein.
    well then

Quote Originally Posted by Crabbcakes View Post
    Can't help you with the chocolate... I am still using it to stop me from doing even worse stuff... but - are you stocked up on full-fat coconut milk cans??

Airtime - awesome! Mr. Crabbcakes used to be the overnight jazz DJ at his college. I love small-time stuff - much more accessible and personal and human-scale.
    Haha fun You know, it may sound crazy, but I actually think I got some kind of chance of getting somewhere in the music business. I got called by Funk Volume. An underground but youtube famous rap group. They asked me some questions and said they'd call again..
    well then

So I didn't count calories for like a week and I lost 3 lbs.. Also got alittle bit weaker. But aight lesson learned. Back to 4500 calories amd 200g+ protein
    well then

Me and my friend saved money, and this friday we'll be doing our own epic mealtime. We're going to make the biggest hamburger we ever had. Beef, bacon, tomatoes, tomato sauce, bunch of other hamburger veggies. Lots and lots of it. Any ither suggestions?
    well then

BennettC is offline Senior Member
    Dark chocolate may have some purpose for your weight training. I post over here on eatcleanlift hard and Mountain Man has done some good post on this. You may find them helpful Dark Chocolate

Personally, I'm cutting right now and am on calorie restricted diet so I don't really have a place for it right now and find it addictive. I am adding some unsweetened cocoa powder to my shakes, but it seems the real benefits are in the fat.
    Paleo since November 2011 - Carnivore since June 2012
    Before and after pics
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread65846.html
    Primal Sucess Story
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread65400.html
    Primal Journal
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...tml#post955444

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadsie View Post
    Me and my friend saved money, and this friday we'll be doing our own epic mealtime. We're going to make the biggest hamburger we ever had. Beef, bacon, tomatoes, tomato sauce, bunch of other hamburger veggies. Lots and lots of it. Any ither suggestions?
    Mix some finely ground beef heart into your ground beef. We do this here at the house, and it makes the beefy flavor even beefier. Our ratio is 1 part of finely ground beef heart to 2 parts ground beef - no more beef heart than that, or you will change the cooking properties of your burger mix.

I am a fan of thoroughly sauteed mushrooms and avocado chunks, in addition to the classic burger veggies. I forgot whether you eat dairy or not, but I also like a thick slice of melted cheese - usually a baby swiss.

But then, when I make/stack a burger for myself, it usually looks like a BAS in between the bun, with some burger thrown in there for protein - I love my veggies that much. At that point, I usually give up and throw the whole thing in a big salad bowl and eat it as a burger salad.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Crabbcakes View Post
    Mix some finely ground beef heart into your ground beef. We do this here at the house, and it makes the beefy flavor even beefier. Our ratio is 1 part of finely ground beef heart to 2 parts ground beef - no more beef heart than that, or you will change the cooking properties of your burger mix.

I am a fan of thoroughly sauteed mushrooms and avocado chunks, in addition to the classic burger veggies. I forgot whether you eat dairy or not, but I also like a thick slice of melted cheese - usually a baby swiss.

But then, when I make/stack a burger for myself, it usually looks like a BAS in between the bun, with some burger thrown in there for protein - I love my veggies that much. At that point, I usually give up and throw the whole thing in a big salad bowl and eat it as a burger salad.

oh yeah, cheese, of course we're going to make it so epic that we're shooting for a 8000 calorie burger, and see if we can finish it with the two of us.
    well then

Page 72 of 79 FirstFirst ... 22627071727374 ... LastLast