Page 66 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast

Thread: I'll dump my stuff here page 66

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadsie View Post
    My parents need to divorce. My dad crossed the line. Kicked me to the leg full force because I lost a key
    Gadsie - are you in a safe place right now??

Gadsie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Crabbcakes View Post
    Gadsie - are you in a safe place right now??
    Well, yeah I am walking around right now outside at nighttimr. I got a phone and internet. I'm wating for message from my mom otherwise I'm calling a friend to stay over for the night
    Billie trips balls

Well, yeah I am walking around right now outside at nighttimr. I got a phone and internet. I'm wating for message from my mom otherwise I'm calling a friend to stay over for the night
    Very good. Call the friend anyway since it is late and let them know you will be over right away - your Mom can pick you up there. Since you are walking that tells me your leg isn't seriously injured - or are you walking on a hurt leg??

Very good. Call the friend anyway since it is late and let them know you will be over right away - your Mom can pick you up there. Since you are walking that tells me your leg isn't seriously injured - or are you walking on a hurt leg??
    My leg is fine thanks. My mom called me and she's picking me up
    Billie trips balls

My leg is fine thanks. My mom called me and she's picking me up
    I am assuming your Mom will be taking you back home - are you okay with that if that is where she takes you right away??

I am assuming your Mom will be taking you back home - are you okay with that if that is where she takes you right away??
    Typing this from friend's house. Thanks for the support, we're going to sleep now. Goodnight
    Billie trips balls

Typing this from friend's house. Thanks for the support, we're going to sleep now. Goodnight
    Good night, Gadsie - and thanks for letting me know you are safe. I'll post you probably tomorrow.

Crazy story. I was at my friend's house and their parents had flight tickets to greece + hotel. But they couldn't go anymore so they offered us.
    Long story short. I'm now at the airport with my friend.
    Billie trips balls

Crazy story. I was at my friend's house and their parents had flight tickets to greece + hotel. But they couldn't go anymore so they offered us.
    Long story short. I'm now at the airport with my friend.
    dude - you are going to Greece with your friend and NO adults?? How is that possible?? I mean, have a (safe and responsible) good time, as Greece is one of the places I dream of seeing someday, but as a mother of a 15-year old daughter... I don't know how the airline will let you on the plane without prior arrangements (ie letters from your folks), and how immigration/border guards in Greece can let you in.

When you get back, I really am curious as to how you both managed it.

dude - you are going to Greece with your friend and NO adults?? How is that possible?? I mean, have a (safe and responsible) good time, as Greece is one of the places I dream of seeing someday, but as a mother of a 15-year old daughter... I don't know how the airline will let you on the plane without prior arrangements (ie letters from your folks), and how immigration/border guards in Greece can let you in.

When you get back, I really am curious as to how you both managed it.
    No it's a little different. I didn't have much time to type.
    Originally my friend would go to greece with his brother and his parents. His parents couldn't come anymore. Him and his brother knew this like a week before me so they were already prepared to go alone, his brother is 22. But then I came late at night, explained why, and their parents thought it would be a good idea for me to get away from home for some days. And since they had 2 paid tickets, they could somehow get those tickets to be able to be used by me (they could change names, I suppose). So right now, I'm at a greek island, with him and his brother.
    Billie trips balls

Page 66 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast