Page 65 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast

Thread: I'll dump my stuff here page 65

teach2183 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadsie View Post
    It went pretty easy. Gonna cook for her .
    I'm the king of awkward moments though
    She'll fall in love with you pretty fast if you do that.

Gadsie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by teach2183 View Post
    She'll fall in love with you pretty fast if you do that.
    Also if it fails ?
    Anyway, I really like this girl, so I'm looking forward to it but I'm also nervous. I'll tell you how it went
    Billie trips balls

Yesterday morning I went to the gym. Another 5 lbs to the squat, seems to be going well, even withlittle sleep. (6-7.5 hrs) I don't feel sleep deprived though so maybe it's all I need, that would be awesome. Deloaded deadlift with 20 lbs because over time bad form started to creep in so I'm starting a little lighter again. Shoulder press stalled for the 1000th time. I found out i was accidently constantly moving the press up with 10 lbs so maybe that's the reason. Did pullups, chinups and dips.

Cycled home, had a 1500 calorie breakfast (including liver, I'm so proud of myself! Though it was only 1 oz ) that liver made me feel like crap a little for some hours. I don't know why, maybe I just hate the taste too much.

Then I went canoeing with a friend. We are allowed to grab the canoe of a fried of my dad who lives by a lake. However they weren't home so we just went and grabbed the canoe. The neighbors were screaming after us because they thought we were stealing their canoe . then we had a picknick at a small island in the middle of the lake (fruit, water and chocolate). We went back, and went to his house to chill behind the pc etc.

His parents were gone for a week so he was alone with his brother. They don't know how to cook at all. All they had eaten for the last three days was spaghetti with tomato sauce and ham and cheese sandwhiches. Nothing else. He DOES however IF without knowing it. He eats 3 plates full of spaghetti once a day because he doesn't want to cook more often. But anyway, when he told me that I decided to buy food and cook for him that evening, I made creamed spinach with crumbled bacon and onion and a steak with a selfmade dressing of butter an honey. And he is a life long vegetarian. But he had one bite and gave in

@teach (with some numbers behind it )
    The girl i was talking about is coming tomorrow. I think I'm going to make the spinach again since my friend also liked it so much.

I'm getting lazy with the sprints, didn't sprint for 2 weeks, only lifting and play stuff. So I'm going to sprint today again
    Billie trips balls

Had 50g liver today

Sleep is quite alright. Lately I get more than 7 hours but sometimes it takes like 2 hrs to fall asleep. But this doesn't reallly matter once in a while. Forcing myself to get up at 7 AM everyday also kinda forces my body to fall asleep on time.
    Billie trips balls

Doing a barbeque tonight for me and her. Spareribs, chicken legs, kinds of beef. And salad. She is a girl who actually steak
    It's also super hot here, for what I'm used to. 85F.

Tomorrow pizza again.. I can't say no when friends ask me to come swim
    Then leaving a week to greece, no idea what their food's like, if it's crap then I'll be back to good food as soon as I get home. School is starting again soon. I don't know how I'm gonna deal with that. Any meal under 1500 calories leaves me hungry. And I doubt whether I have time to prepare such a meal before a meal. Or I skip breakfast and have a meal at 3PM when I get home, but maybe I'll be too full for dinner in that case..
    Well I'll figure something out.

Now back to working on my CD
    Billie trips balls

teach2183 is offline Senior Member
    If the pizza makes you feel sick at all, you could always just eat the toppings off it :-)

Enjoy your date tonight! I'm a girl that has always loved steak.

Quote Originally Posted by teach2183 View Post
    If the pizza makes you feel sick at all, you could always just eat the toppings off it :-)

Enjoy your date tonight! I'm a girl that has always loved steak.
    Pizza doesn't make me sick I know it's bad off course, but luckily I can have pizza and go back to primal immediately.
    And it's summer break and all that so whatever really

Bbq was really awesome ! after we went for a walk and sar by the lake etc
    Billie trips balls

I have done some calorie expirementing, tracking calories and weight over quite a long time. And I am actually happy tonsay my metabolism slowed down a lot, about 2800 calories average to maintain. I want to build muscle of course so I'll go over that a little but now I don't have to buy so much food anymore and stress about not being to eat all primal because i was thinking I needed so many calories
    Billie trips balls

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    Hey Gadsie!

You sound like one cool dude - doing bbq for a date, at your young age! Sounds like you had a really nice time. As a suggestion for your school days - could you not whip up a shake or smoothie with full-fat coconut milk cans? I use these a lot as the milk base for cream soups around here, as in tomato bisque, and sometimes for fruit smoothies. It really doesn't take any appliances aside from a cutting board, knife, and badass blender, and is quick. That would add a Thermos full of calories to your busy school day and you wouldn't need to sit down to eat and chew - just swallow.

I have even gone so far as to put leftover meat and veggies into a blender with hot broth and blend into a liquid version of dinner. I did that a few times for the kids in this house who just had dental surgery / dental braces work done and their mouths were too sore to possibly chew. I, of course, taste everything I send out of my kitchen, and it was pretty decent. I would actually eat that as a chowder. And, just to let you know, I own a Vitamix blender, but that isn't the only powerful blender out there.

PrimalCon New York
    My parents need to divorce. My dad crossed the line. Kicked me to the leg full force because I lost a key
    Billie trips balls

Page 65 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast