Page 64 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast

Thread: I'll dump my stuff here page 64

teach2183 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadsie View Post
    Ate a lot of unhealthy shit yesterday. Pizza, more than a pint of crappy (but delicious) ben & jerry's cookie dough ice cream and a litre of fruit juice. But it was great because this used to be something traditional me and my best friend used to do every week, and now, after 6 months of not doing it, we enjoyed it again

No pain, cramps, dizziness or whatever some people seem to have, except for a body temp. rise which lasted no longer than 10 minutes
    Glad to see you aren't letting your WOE get in between having fun with your friends. Doing that even once a month won't kill you. Are you feeling better lately?

Gadsie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by teach2183 View Post
    Glad to see you aren't letting your WOE get in between having fun with your friends. Doing that even once a month won't kill you. Are you feeling better lately?
    During holidays I do it quite a lot actually, not always this extreme though. It's pretty much unavoidable to eat crap when you stay over at friends. Their parents cook & stuff and I'm just going to be polite and eat their pasta. But outside holidays and whenever I can I'm pretty much 100% 100% of the time

You mean mentally? Yes I generally feel better, struggling a bit with sleep though. About 2 days a week or so I can't fall asleep and get about 6hrs. So not very extreme, just a little annoying
    Billie trips balls

Daydreamer is offline Senior Member
    Ate a lot of unhealthy shit yesterday. Pizza, more than a pint of crappy (but delicious) ben & jerry's cookie dough ice cream and a litre of fruit juice. But it was great because this used to be something traditional me and my best friend used to do every week, and now, after 6 months of not doing it, we enjoyed it again

No pain, cramps, dizziness or whatever some people seem to have, except for a body temp. rise which lasted no longer than 10 minutes
    Haha the body temperature rise is a clear sign of your super high metabolism Gadsie ! Your body wants to burn the carbs right away.
    You seem to be doing good Gadsie. I clearly can't eat that much anymore as I'm maintaining on 2700-2800 kcal a day these days
    Young self-caring Paleo-eater from France.
    (So please forgive the strange way I tend to express myself in your beautiful language )

Quote Originally Posted by Daydreamer View Post
    Haha the body temperature rise is a clear sign of your super high metabolism Gadsie ! Your body wants to burn the carbs right away.
    You seem to be doing good Gadsie. I clearly can't eat that much anymore as I'm maintaining on 2700-2800 kcal a day these days
    Sometimes I wish my metabolism was also a little slower, it's pretty time consuming to buy & prepare 3500-4000 primal calories. And expensive. But I suppose my metabolism will gradually slow down
    Billie trips balls

Sometimes I make chocolate milk (milk, cacao powder and stevia) but I just tried something new and it was amazing. I replaced the milk with heavy cream. Tastes so good and is an easy filler
    Billie trips balls

Alright, what do you say when a beautiful girl calls you hot. I don't have any expierence with this kind of thing apart from when I was like 11.
    Billie trips balls

teach2183 is offline Senior Member
    Alright, what do you say when a beautiful girl calls you hot. I don't have any expierence with this kind of thing apart from when I was like 11.
    "Thank you, I've been putting some time in at the gym lately. I think you're beautiful, are you free Saturday" ?

There's not really much to say really. But if you are attracted to her and get along with her, ask her out on a date!

Quote Originally Posted by teach2183 View Post
    "Thank you, I've been putting some time in at the gym lately. I think you're beautiful, are you free Saturday" ?

There's not really much to say really. But if you are attracted to her and get along with her, ask her out on a date!
    So I asked that, and I'm curious whether she'll take it serious, because at school I'm kinda known as the sarcastic guy
    Billie trips balls

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    So I asked that, and I'm curious whether she'll take it serious, because at school I'm kinda known as the sarcastic guy
    Then you ask again, and simply say that you really did then and do still want to go out. And a real smile helps during the delivery. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Crabbcakes View Post
    Then you ask again, and simply say that you really did then and do still want to go out. And a real smile helps during the delivery. Good luck!
    It went pretty easy. Gonna cook for her .
    I'm the king of awkward moments though
    Billie trips balls

Page 64 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast