Page 63 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast

Thread: I'll dump my stuff here page 63

Gadsie is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Life, what is life? Life is like big obsticle put in front of your optical to slow you down. And everytime you think you've gotton past it's gonna come back around to tackle you to the damn ground - Eminem
    Billie trips balls

Doctor's office closed on weekends, damn. Could've been relieved by now. But yeah I'll go monday then
    Billie trips balls

Right. Finally had a "good" poop this morning. I hope my next one will be good as well. Never thought I'd be excited about taking a dump
    Billie trips balls

And this one, but it's not finished yet

Hammerdance cover PREVIEW by Kees William Brakman on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

I got called by a record company this winter, funk volume. They asked me some information like how long I've been doing this an whether I knew them etc. Then say said they'd call me back and never did. But I already see it as a big accomplishment I got called at all.

Now onto the gym in the pouring rain. Then tonight I'm going to try mark's latest recipe for me and my parents
    Last edited by Gadsie; 08-06-2012 at 11:33 PM.
    Billie trips balls

macadamias, I love you, but we can't be together anymore when you leave me the same way you came in.
    Billie trips balls

I know it's probably normal but I've got pretty extreme hunger cycles. A day or 2 I don't want more than 2000 calories even when very active and then another day I just can't stop eating and get like 5000.

Also, I though it was pretty cool to read that eminem is sort of primal.

"He used to live off fried chicken, fries, burgers and his real favourite, drumsticks. Now he's eating only grilled meats and fish, fruit and vegetables, but no refined carbs
    Billie trips balls

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadsie View Post
    I know it's probably normal but I've got pretty extreme hunger cycles. A day or 2 I don't want more than 2000 calories even when very active and then another day I just can't stop eating and get like 5000.
    You are still growing up. Don't sweat it. And even when you stop growing upwards, you will then start to fill out, and still need the Primal calories. I seriously wouldn't start worrying about Primal calories until you hit at least your mid-20's or see love handles, whichever comes first.

(In case you don't know what love handles are, they are two big handsfull of fat and skin that you can grab on the left and right sides of your waist when you are truly getting fat. I don't mean a pinch between thumb and pointer finger - I mean a five-fingered grab.)

I have been to Holland before - I just have to dig out the name of the youth hostel I stayed in out in the countryside. I really liked the people and the country. The goal of the trip was to visit Amsterdam, and the next time I get over that way I hear I should get to other parts of the country as well. Oh, goodness, how I loved the stroopwafel! And the houseboats on the canals. And all the bicycles. Sigh - that was a good trip!

Quote Originally Posted by Crabbcakes View Post
    You are still growing up. Don't sweat it. And even when you stop growing upwards, you will then start to fill out, and still need the Primal calories. I seriously wouldn't start worrying about Primal calories until you hit at least your mid-20's or see love handles, whichever comes first.

(In case you don't know what love handles are, they are two big handsfull of fat and skin that you can grab on the left and right sides of your waist when you are truly getting fat. I don't mean a pinch between thumb and pointer finger - I mean a five-fingered grab.)

I have been to Holland before - I just have to dig out the name of the youth hostel I stayed in out in the countryside. I really liked the people and the country. The goal of the trip was to visit Amsterdam, and the next time I get over that way I hear I should get to other parts of the country as well. Oh, goodness, how I loved the stroopwafel! And the houseboats on the canals. And all the bicycles. Sigh - that was a good trip!
    Hey,
    I wasn't really worried about calorie intake, i rather thought it was weird it cycles so extreme
    And if you go to holland again, come to groningen haha
    Personally I don't like the stroopwafel unless it's homemade and fresh, otherwise it's just way too sticky
    Billie trips balls

Ate a lot of unhealthy shit yesterday. Pizza, more than a pint of crappy (but delicious) ben & jerry's cookie dough ice cream and a litre of fruit juice. But it was great because this used to be something traditional me and my best friend used to do every week, and now, after 6 months of not doing it, we enjoyed it again

No pain, cramps, dizziness or whatever some people seem to have, except for a body temp. rise which lasted no longer than 10 minutes
    Billie trips balls

Page 63 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast