Page 62 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast

Thread: I'll dump my stuff here page 62

Gadsie is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by hulahoop View Post
    that steak looks delicious!
    It was! In italy they know what's good, the waiter "marketed" this steak to me by saying: "It is fatty meat, we no use oils besides olive oil"
    Billie trips balls

Back home. I made it just in time to the grocery to get dinner. I got some eggs, beef (not organic or grassfed) macadamia nuts. Greek yogurt, cheese and strawberries. Seems like a decent dinner. Damn I didn't eat for 6 hours and that meal 6 hours ago were some salad leaves and 4 mini beef slices.

Hoping I can sleep tonight. Normally I'm having quite a long time difficulty sleeping after vacation. I just can't get used to home again
    Billie trips balls

Just weighed myself. i was correct, I lost exactly 3 lbs. Thankfully not more, 3lbs is nothing, plus I didn't build muscle anyway so gaining wouldn't be beneficial, and I see more defenition in my muscles so I think the loss is almost all fat , not like that was my goal but abs are cool.
    Billie trips balls

Maybe TMI here

Hm, I'm constipated and my stool has a couple of very small red specks in it what looks like blood, but I'm not sure. Itstarted halfway my vacation in italy. Maybe it's just the crap food I ate there which caused constipation and that the constipation caused small wounds in my instestine?(although I ate primal in italy, but who knows what they put in their meat and scrambled eggs in the restaurants) Also I'm back home now and eat healthy again. I still feel bloated and gassy but my stools became softer, almost too soft with some undigested food. I expierenced the same when I just started eating primal, though without the red spots.
    Of course I get paranoid about colon cancer, but I'll go to the doc next week. In the meanwhile I'm hoping with all my heart it'll pass because if I tell my dad I can say bye bye to primal eating. But yeah I will tell it next week if it didn't pass..
    Billie trips balls

F it I'm just going to the doctor tomorrow. My parents are gone tomorrow so I can go without them knowing. If it turns out to be something serious they will know anyway, whether it's tomorrow or monday. And if it's not something serious they never have to know I went at all. And I'd rather be anxious for 1 more day than for 3 more days
    Billie trips balls

teach2183 is offline Senior Member
    I bet you're overthinking it and your body is just adjusting to being back home. Perhaps a lower level of cortisol in your system because you feel less stress now that you can eat.

Quote Originally Posted by teach2183 View Post
    I bet you're overthinking it and your body is just adjusting to being back home. Perhaps a lower level of cortisol in your system because you feel less stress now that you can eat.
    I always overthink, you'd be surprised at how many diseases I thought I've had. But if I go to the doctor and it's nothing I'll be relieved
    Billie trips balls

Btw, I do have a picture of it, not of my stool, but just the red bit that I got out and rinsed. But I figured it might be a little, err.. weird to post that..
    Billie trips balls

Going for a bike ride, then take a nap, or at least close my eyes
    Billie trips balls

instead of taking a nap, I wrote some lyrics.

It's all, sad colorless and pitiful,
    nowadays we don't stand and walk but we sit and fall,
    I lost all hope in society,
    but I ain't lost my hope in individuals who try and be,
    good for this planet, and good for themselves,
    who aren't looking for help
    but just do what the helll,
    they should, and just generally giving their all
    to be fulfilling their goal
    You see it's simple to talk, that's why a lot of people do it
    But it's harder to walk that's why these lazy fuckers blew it.
    But i don't plan on blowing it so my mindset is go and get, i'm undertaking action I'm not hoping shit, I only spit.
    The only thing I do different from you is focusing.
    You say you're bored. I say, there is no such thing

There is no such thing, as a failed mission,
    There is no such thing, when you're still pushing

That's what I have so far

the problem with writing lyrics down is that you don't realize all the rhymes. I use a lot of multi-syllables but when you read it you often don't see it. For example "giving their all" and "fulfilling their goal" or "society" and "try and be"
    Billie trips balls

Page 62 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast