Page 61 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast

Thread: I'll dump my stuff here page 61

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I'm completely aghast at how dysfunctional this last post is...
    You are sort of obsessing about when you can eat again.
    You are really thin, and your father tells you you are "getting fat" when he sees you eat.
    You feel like you "have to eat in secret often".
    You've only been away a few days and you are afraid of losing "a lot of weight".
    And you are looking for your mother to save you from your fathers judgement by providing food in secret?

I know that you certainly may not have an eating disorder yet... but I think the key word is YET.
    If I knew these things about a child/young adult in the school system that I worked in I'd be making sure that they got into some sort of counseling. Period.
    Please consider it.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Gadsie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    I'm completely aghast at how dysfunctional this last post is...
    You are sort of obsessing about when you can eat again.
    You are really thin, and your father tells you you are "getting fat" when he sees you eat.
    You feel like you "have to eat in secret often".
    You've only been away a few days and you are afraid of losing "a lot of weight".
    And you are looking for your mother to save you from your fathers judgement by providing food in secret?

I know that you certainly may not have an eating disorder yet... but I think the key word is YET.
    If I knew these things about a child/young adult in the school system that I worked in I'd be making sure that they got into some sort of counseling. Period.
    Please consider it.
    Well, with a lot of weight I mean like 3lbs. I eat about 2x less than at home. It's just not cool to eat while my dad looks at my food and constantly comments about it.
    When my dad would just accept how much/what I eat it would all be cool. So I don't see how counseling would really help. My dad is weird, one day he says I eat too little, then he says I'll get fat. I just wish he would stop commenting.
    Billie trips balls

teach2183 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadsie View Post
    Well, with a lot of weight I mean like 3lbs. I eat about 2x less than at home. It's just not cool to eat while my dad looks at my food and constantly comments about it.
    When my dad would just accept how much/what I eat it would all be cool. So I don't see how counseling would really help. My dad is weird, one day he says I eat too little, then he says I'll get fat. I just wish he would stop commenting.
    Have you told him that? Have you sat down and explained to your day what your goals are, shown him the lifting program you're following? Or have you talked to your mom about it so she can explain to him? With your history, you really need support from both parents.

Quote Originally Posted by teach2183 View Post
    Have you told him that? Have you sat down and explained to your day what your goals are, shown him the lifting program you're following? Or have you talked to your mom about it so she can explain to him? With your history, you really need support from both parents.
    The problem is that he doesn't believe anything I say. Sometimes when I'm very full and really want to skip lunch for example he doesn't believe it and makes me eat (not forcing, but very much mental pressure). And then when I'm very hungry and want to eat a lot (more than he thinks is normal) he blames it on my meat eating habits that make me abnormally hungry. I've explained him things but the next day it seems like we never had a conversation. I feel like he is the one that needs counseling. But I'm slowly starting to just ignore him and let him talk. Which I don't want because he's a nice guy but he doesn't understand things at all.
    Billie trips balls

Day 5, I think. Not super hungry thankfully. After dinner I found a streetstand that sold coconut pieces so I had some . Unfortunately they don't sell macadamia nuts here because literally everything is local.
    I'm getting a little sick of scrambled eggs and bacon 5 days in a row for breakfast but it's my only choice if I don't want pastries.

Hm what else, yeah, the girls here are very hot. Tomorrow I'll be going to pompeii so that's probably going to be cool
    Billie trips balls

The Restaurant Inn Bufalito Taverna Mediterranea Buffalo Mozzarella Food Drink

awesome, I can choose from that menu tonight. In the netherlands we don't have buffalo so I might have that
    Billie trips balls

not on the rug is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadsie View Post
    you BOTH need counseling. immediately.

and you're on vacation. in italy. GET OFF THE INTERNET. mother of god....go meet an italian girl. go to a local market and sample some salumi and local veggies. take a walk. take pictures.
    Last edited by not on the rug; 07-30-2012 at 10:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by not on the rug View Post
    you BOTH need counseling. immediately.

and you're on vacation. in italy. GET OFF THE INTERNET. mother of god....go meet an italian girl. go to a local market and sample some salumi and local veggies. take a walk. take pictures.
    Yes. A girl would be nice. I'm not good with girls at all though.
    http://chzdatingfails.files.wordpres...ever-alone.jpg

I'm an only child and when we're in the hotel room I'm bored so why not surf the internet?
    Billie trips balls

Some pictures of this vacation, I'll post much more + vids when I get home

Ice cream making

photo 1.jpgphoto 2.jpgphoto 3.jpg

Best steak + best restaurant I've ever had/been
    photo 5 (1).jpg

I skipped the potatoes.

Nah of course I didn't they were awesome
    Billie trips balls

hulahoop is offline Senior Member
    that steak looks delicious!