Page 58 of 79 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast

Thread: I'll dump my stuff here page 58

Gadsie is offline Senior Member
    I'm cooking a ribeye with big fat chunks of fat on it
    well then

SS today.

Sqatted the same weight but with better form. Bench went up 5lbs, deadlift went up 5lbs but not perfect form so will do same weight next time.
    Hopefully I can squeeze in the next workout on tuesday before leaving to italy
    On google streetview I found a gym about 1 minute walking from the place we're staying. So hopefully I can get access to that and otherwise I'll have to wait 1-2 weeks before my next workout.
    well then

I love PWO meals where I can eat over 2000 calories without getting full
    well then

I think I have found a pretty significant health factor for me. Drinking out of boredom. I'm mindlessly sipping water all day. Obviously not as bad as mindless snacking, but I stopped doing it and I haven't been nauseated since and haven't had heartburn. So i looked up "water intake" on MDA and saw that mark said water dilutes stomach acid which makes food harder to digest. I think this has been my issue for a long time
    well then

When I'm in italy, I'm actually afraid I will be super hungry all the time. Restaurant portions are usually mini-sized compared to what I'm used to, and I don't want to fill my day with ONLY ice cream. So that leaves me with 1 option, inhaling the entire breakfast buffet, it's "free" anyways. I hope my parents won't worry when they see me eating monstorous amounts
    well then

So there's this girl I like (unfortunately, I think). But anyway, she looks very beautiful and I think her body is perfect. She is a little "fatter" than most girls, but most girls are too skinny imo. But now she's talking about losing weight and "excercising so I can eat more". I just don't want it to go in the wrong direction like what happened to me. And I think girls are more likely to take it to extremes. I don't really know what to do, I'm afraid that if I tell her she's beautiful, she will take it the wrong way and think i'm lying to make her feel better or something..
    well then

Cool, found canned corned beef. Ingredients: beef, sugar, salt. Only 1g sugar per 100g product. Great for travelling
    well then

Wuuut. I checked out some restaurant menus in sorrento, italy. As long as you don't pick pizza you'll most likely get something primal. Check this out:

"local beef fillet with fresh vegetables and musterd-sauce, prepared with either ghee or our own extra virgin olive oil to your preference"

€29.00. Ouch.

But that's sounds so good
    well then

that sounds good. but eat the pizza too. it will be out of this world

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    yes, i would eat it.

Are you staying in a hostel, home, or apartment? becuase we usually cook 2/3 of our meals (breakfast and dinner), and then have lunch 'out' (less expensive) and usually ice cream during the day (walking a lot!).

It will be less expensive if you do.

Page 58 of 79 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast