Page 56 of 78 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast

Thread: I'll dump my stuff here page 56

teach2183 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadsie View Post
    Regardless of not feeling great I'm pretty sure I got over 3000 calories without feeling too bad. I'm afraid of counting calories because I don't want to see a super low number. But I had like 4 handfuls of macadamias, 2 bananas, 2 small burgers, veggies, a lot of cheese, an apple, a big coconut milk/banana/cacao powder smoothie (about 350 ml) a tub of greek yogurt with berries and 1/3 of a pint of homade ice cream, a little stevia as sweetener. I think it's a great sweetener. So my body is definitely not starving but I used to eat more. I hope my real appetite will be back.

Also, when I'm on vacation in Italy, I'm gonna follow lesson in ice cream making
    It is possible that you have finally replaced all of the nutrients that your body was craving. So now you can eat a more regular amount of food. Just follow your hunger as you will find it goes up and down as you continue to grow and build lean mass.

Gadsie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by teach2183 View Post
    It is possible that you have finally replaced all of the nutrients that your body was craving. So now you can eat a more regular amount of food. Just follow your hunger as you will find it goes up and down as you continue to grow and build lean mass.
    Yeah I hope that's the case tomorrow I will just "fast" until I'm hungry. Guessing that will be around 12-1pm. As long as I'm not losing weight I won't worry
    Billie trips balls

Lol @ this article about the "paleo diet"

What’s interesting about this diet is that its phases are the opposite of most other diets in that they get more restrictive as you progress. For example, at the first level, you get 3 “open” or cheat meals a week, plus what they call “transitional items,” such as condiments to flavor food. But when you move to level 2, you only get 2 “open” meals a week and you phase out the transitional items.

Billie trips balls

Sometimes I wish I had atarexia. But yeah I've wished more things in my life and got it and wish I never got it.
    Billie trips balls

I'm not religious but,
    Thank god I'm getting a little hungry again after working out I've been missing that.
    Billie trips balls

I hope my mom is going to be pleasantly surprised, I did all the household while she was at work . Got all the dishes out of the dishwasher and put everything in the right spot again. Ironed some om my parents' clothes. Got washed clothes out of the washing machine and put them on the drying rack, replaced bedsheets, and mowed the grass. Have been busy almost all day
    Billie trips balls

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    I bet she'll be pleasantly surprised at how active you've been in the household. that's nice.

Also, good ignoring/handling people who were being negative towards you in threads. It can be hard not to take bait, but I think you have enough to be getting on with, right?

teach2183 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadsie View Post
    I hope my mom is going to be pleasantly surprised, I did all the household while she was at work . Got all the dishes out of the dishwasher and put everything in the right spot again. Ironed some om my parents' clothes. Got washed clothes out of the washing machine and put them on the drying rack, replaced bedsheets, and mowed the grass. Have been busy almost all day
    That's very nice of you! When my kids are your age I will be very happy if they do all of that.

Quote Originally Posted by zoebird View Post
    I bet she'll be pleasantly surprised at how active you've been in the household. that's nice.

Also, good ignoring/handling people who were being negative towards you in threads. It can be hard not to take bait, but I think you have enough to be getting on with, right?
    Yeah I'm used to hate comments, I post music on youtube so I have enough experience with it. but what do you mean with "I think you have enough to be getting on with"? No perfect english yet
    Billie trips balls

Quote Originally Posted by teach2183 View Post
    That's very nice of you! When my kids are your age I will be very happy if they do all of that.
    I do it because my mom is very stressed, she has a job which makes her work like crazy and then she usually also does household for the family of 3. And since I've got summer break I think I should take it over a little
    Billie trips balls

Page 56 of 78 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast