Page 53 of 79 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Thread: I'll dump my stuff here page 53

paleo-bunny is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I say go for cane sugar molasses.

Goodnight
    F 5 ft 3. HW: 196 lbs. Primal SW (May 2011): 182 lbs (42% BF)... W June '12: 160 lbs (29% BF) (UK size 12, US size 8). GW: ~24% BF - have ditched the scales til I fit into a pair of UK size 10 bootcut jeans. Currently aligning towards 'The Perfect Health Diet' having swapped some fat for potatoes.

Gadsie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by paleo-bunny View Post
    I say go for cane sugar molasses.

Goodnight
    I used honey, I also bought molasses but it tasted like the syrup you put on pancakes which I don't like. But who knows it might taste food in ice cream

Btw, I used a recipe that called for 35g of honey per pint but I used 15g and it was definitely sweet enough for me, primal really does change your tastebuds
    Billie trips balls

Had a good workout. Broke through my bench stall. My chest was so tired I couldn't open the door to the dressing room. Had a 2000 something calorie protein rich meal afterwards
    Billie trips balls

I found a perfect way to eat liver. Take a liver, slice it in very thin slices (so you get the slices you would put on bread) and do the same with some kind muscle meat e.g. steak. Put 2 slices on top of eachother and spread with goat cheese and roll it up, eat, repeat.

This way liver doesn't taste bad at all, and without the liver this "recipe" is actually very delicious
    Billie trips balls

Weight: 65 kg
    Calories: 6255

According to cronometer I got 100% my nutritional targets achieved oh and I had 360 g of protein today. That seems like a shitload to me
    Billie trips balls

I had a breakfast of only meat, cheese, eggs and avocado. So basically no carbs.
    I don't know if it's because I'm used to sugar but even though the meal was 2000+ cals I was very tired afterwards. I know a personal experiment is only valid after a month of doing something or so but I'll just say I'm not good on just fat and protein
    Billie trips balls

I gained 0.88 lbs by eating a total of 31410 calories over 5 days. This means I averaged 6282 calories a day. If 3500 calories is a pound, then I ate an excess of 3080 calories over the course of 5 days. 616 calories a day. Which means that my maintenance (for these 5 days) is 5666 calories a day. pretty cool if you ask me

But there's 2 things

This is only a short period of time, I'll have to track longer I guess to be more accurate.
    And is it really true that 3500 calories too much is a pound?
    Billie trips balls

So this girl told me I had a hot body today
    Billie trips balls

SteakNchop is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadsie View Post
    I had a breakfast of only meat, cheese, eggs and avocado. So basically no carbs.
    I don't know if it's because I'm used to sugar but even though the meal was 2000+ cals I was very tired afterwards. I know a personal experiment is only valid after a month of doing something or so but I'll just say I'm not good on just fat and protein
    Eh, you're probably fine on fat and protein...or carbs....once you get used to something it really shouldn't make much of a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Gadsie View Post
    So this girl told me I had a hot body today
    I thought you didn't like girls?

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by SteakNchop View Post
    Eh, you're probably fine on fat and protein...or carbs....once you get used to something it really shouldn't make much of a difference.

I thought you didn't like girls?
    Well I don't want to be biased on girls like a lot ofgirls are biased on guys. "OMG all boys are soo the same"
    Every new girl I meet I look at from a new perspective
    Billie trips balls

Page 53 of 79 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast